FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Pasquatch's Pics (7-7 Spinner fishing )  (Read 10997 times)

crappie66

• BOILER UP
Re: Pasquatch's Pics (5-27 My personal best Sunfish)
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2005, 02:02 AM »
My bait shop sells them for 60 cents each, so $7.20 a dozen.  They make great catfish bait cut up or whole.

PGKris

• Master of the micro leech
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2005, 05:27 PM »
Lookin good man. Lots of nice pannies! I got some more pics on the way.....keep an eye out
KRIS

Sailing team

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.

TJ Bauer

• LIVE LIFE, FISH, BE SAFE, HAVE FUN
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2005, 05:30 PM »
Nice fish looks like you  have been getting alot of different species Have fun :D :D

shrub

• It Aint Easy Being Fat and Greasy
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2005, 07:49 PM »
My bait shop sells them for 60 cents each, so $7.20 a dozen.  They make great catfish bait cut up or whole.

60 cents each  darn  if gas didetn cost so much id be making a haul down ur way, like my post above says there a $1.50 up here. :'( :'(
She said that if i go fishin one more time she was gonna leave me....whell im gonna miss her!!

wigen

« Reply #34 on: Jun 01, 2005, 09:04 PM »

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
Re: Pasquatch's Pics (6-5 Bass+ Panfish)
« Reply #35 on: Jun 05, 2005, 01:00 PM »
Here's what I got today... also saw a bass protecting a whole bunch of fry from the sunfish. He was quite busy. :blink:

Small Pumkinseed-

Got one!-

Ended up being this-

Got a 12" Largemouth-

About 8 inches-

I had a showdown with this bad boy... ;D

Thriller

• Take a child fishing
Re: Pasquatch's Pics (6-5 Bass+ Sunfish)
« Reply #36 on: Jun 05, 2005, 01:08 PM »
Nice shots and pretty fish.

Derek

shrub

« Reply #37 on: Jun 05, 2005, 02:15 PM »
nice, i just got back from down ur way, we went to lake geroge on our class trip we had a good time
She said that if i go fishin one more time she was gonna leave me....whell im gonna miss her!!

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #38 on: Jun 05, 2005, 02:32 PM »
nice, i just got back from down ur way, we went to lake geroge on our class trip we had a good time
Pretty lake, isn't it?

shrub

« Reply #39 on: Jun 05, 2005, 03:22 PM »
Pretty lake, isn't it?

yes it is quite nice, we only saw that today before we left becasue we were at funspot when we got into town on friday afternoon and we went to the great escape all day yesterday ( i will never go there again) so we went down to the village this morning befor we left.

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #40 on: Jun 05, 2005, 06:30 PM »
Pretty lake, isn't it?

yes it is quite nice, we only saw that today before we left becasue we were at funspot when we got into town on friday afternoon and we went to the great escape all day yesterday ( i will never go there again) so we went down to the village this morning befor we left.
What's wrong with the Great Escape?

shrub

« Reply #41 on: Jun 05, 2005, 08:04 PM »
Pretty lake, isn't it?

it was fine in the moring when it was anout 70 and there was no lines but at about 1:00 and it was 88 degees and there was lines for everythin it wasent very fun, im not big on being around alot of people like that anyway
and everythin was really expensive

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #42 on: Jun 05, 2005, 08:18 PM »
Pretty lake, isn't it?

it was fine in the moring when it was anout 70 and there was no lines but at about 1:00 and it was 88 degees and there was lines for everythin it wasent very fun, im not big on being around alot of people like that anyway
Lake George is probably the top tourist destination in NY other than the falls and the City. That is why there are so many people and the $$$$.

shrub

« Reply #43 on: Jun 05, 2005, 08:23 PM »
Pretty lake, isn't it?

Lake George is probably the top tourist destination in NY other than the falls and the City. That is why there are so many people and the $$$$.

thats what i figgurd, everything else was great

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #44 on: Jun 06, 2005, 02:24 PM »
nice fish pasquatch, do you eat the pumpkinseeds?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.