MFF US Northeast > Pennsylvania

THE BIG D.

<< < (2/45) > >>

ICE REBEL:
I hear that goin down to the susky river today to see whats goin on and whats biten. I heard the walleyes and smallmonth are biten pretty good now.

icedd:

--- Quote from: wiredstone on Mar 07, 2010, 03:48 AM ---Got the canoe ready . Just wait for ice out. Waleyes are waitng. ;D

--- End quote ---
There getting them abve narrowsburg friend got a 10 lber 0n monday sorry no pics

wiredstone:

--- Quote from: ICE REBEL on Mar 07, 2010, 07:44 AM ---I hear that goin down to the susky river today to see whats goin on and whats biten. I heard the walleyes and smallmonth are biten pretty good now.

--- End quote ---
If you want to hook up some time , I would be glad to go. It is slow moving 8 to 30' of water. Great for any boat or canoe.

boerboel:
Thanks for the report and pics.  Do you float trip it with the canoe or is it slow enough to paddle upstream?  Thanks

wiredstone:

--- Quote from: boerboel on Mar 11, 2010, 10:07 AM ---Thanks for the report and pics.  Do you float trip it with the canoe or is it slow enough to paddle upstream?  Thanks

--- End quote ---
I have paddled up stream about 1/2 mile in a canoe by myself from the bushkill launch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version