FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: It’s fish  (Read 15098 times)

lowaccord66

Re: It’s fish
« Reply #75 on: Jun 07, 2022, 01:23 PM »

Happy birthday to you! I'm surprised you are spending it on freshwater after spending all that money on the Proline, but good luck tomorrow!

I have to pick it up and worse, register it still...that and the cows are more of a July thing.  Cow lakers tomorrow hopefully.  By the way if you Z and Frank want to ckme visit for a tog-a-thon thus fall you're welcome.

AquaAssassin

« Reply #76 on: Jun 07, 2022, 06:42 PM »
I’ll be In Rhode Island in 2 weeks I believe? For a softball tourney.
It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #77 on: Jun 09, 2022, 01:39 PM »
I’ll be In Rhode Island in 2 weeks I believe? For a softball tourney.

Where about in RI and what are the dates? I'll swing through if I am around. 18th I have a tourney.
Wicked Wec

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #78 on: Jun 09, 2022, 01:41 PM »
I have to pick it up and worse, register it still...that and the cows are more of a July thing.  Cow lakers tomorrow hopefully.  By the way if you Z and Frank want to ckme visit for a tog-a-thon thus fall you're welcome.

Get that thing rolling dude we got fish to catch. I'm already hammering the fluke. Tog opens back up in August for me but October is fire. I'd be down to join as well with my ship or not.
Wicked Wec

AquaAssassin

« Reply #79 on: Jun 09, 2022, 02:21 PM »
I think the tourney is in Newport and I believe I’m staying in west Warwick? But I dono what any of that means.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #80 on: Jun 10, 2022, 06:34 AM »
I think the tourney is in Newport and I believe I’m staying in west Warwick? But I dono what any of that means.

Lmao. You have any free time while your here?
Wicked Wec

AquaAssassin

« Reply #81 on: Jun 10, 2022, 07:39 AM »
I’ll know tourney schedule next week

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
« Reply #82 on: Jun 10, 2022, 09:19 AM »

Yes, yes and YES, we should plan this FOR SURE!

lowaccord66

« Reply #83 on: Jun 10, 2022, 09:38 AM »
Mike too!  Two boats maybe?  Lil fluke till we puke. (Do they still have that tourney?)

zwiggles

« Reply #84 on: Jun 10, 2022, 12:40 PM »
Sounds like we need to pick some dates?

AquaAssassin

« Reply #85 on: Jun 10, 2022, 03:33 PM »
If it’s during deer season you got a better chance of Bigfoot hooking up on the Loch Ness then finding me out there I’ll clue ya. I saw the word Fall and I was triggered ;D

lowaccord66

« Reply #86 on: Jun 11, 2022, 07:37 AM »
Sounds like we need to pick some dates?

Depends on what you all wanna do.  Giant stripers - July.  Tog I like October.  Fluke/seabass now

zwiggles

« Reply #87 on: Jun 11, 2022, 05:26 PM »
Depends on what you all wanna do.  Giant stripers - July.  Tog I like October.  Fluke/seabass now

My birthday is July 23rd, maybe we can pick a date around there for bass? We know Frank will be AquaPhobic come Sept 15th up until hard water time…

AquaAssassin

« Reply #88 on: Jun 12, 2022, 09:25 AM »
My birthday is July 23rd, maybe we can pick a date around there for bass? We know Frank will be AquaPhobic come Sept 15th up until hard water time…

Lollll. Exactly. I already have 3 Moose hunts booked and I’d like to hunt for myself.

Also, what are we talking for BIG Bass? Like 50 lbers? I don’t mean to sound Jaded but that’s what it would take for me to be happy  ;D

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
« Reply #89 on: Jun 13, 2022, 07:57 AM »

I'm good with any of it. Late July is a good time for me, I don't usually have much going on that time of year.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.