FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: the Chase  (Read 24493 times)

CNY Farmer

Re: the Chase
« Reply #45 on: Oct 01, 2006, 06:13 PM »
How 'bout that 24 car at Kansas??  Awesome!!!!

I think the FAT LADY is tuning up  for the 2  Hendrick "Flamers"  ;) ;D

Oh how great it will be .... Go #31  :P
I'd rather be fishing instead of milking!!!!

esox slayer

« Reply #46 on: Oct 01, 2006, 06:21 PM »
2..or all 3??  Oh wait..she was singin' last week for one of them already...my mistake....
Team NY!!Setting the standard for which all others are thrashed!! 
                                                                                Former Marine-Semper Fi!!!

CNY Farmer

« Reply #47 on: Oct 01, 2006, 06:38 PM »
2..or all 3??  Oh wait..she was singin' last week for one of them already...my mistake....

Can't wait for Arch to chime in but probably won't be until tomorrow night as he starts work tomorrow... I think he might be a little under the "weather" now ;) ;D

archbishop

« Reply #48 on: Oct 01, 2006, 06:40 PM »
I think the FAT LADY is tuning up  for the 2  Hendrick "Flamers"  ;) ;D

Oh how great it will be .... Go #31  :P

hey, dumass, there are 3 hendrick cars in the chase.watch it once and a while instead of putting in you 1 1/2 cents ;)

well if you watch NASCAR you would know the answer to the 2 or 3 question :-\ actually the 24 and 48 can both be in first next week, neither are out of anything, gordon had his muligan this week with his bad fuel pump, but he is 1 race from being in first, as is the 48, but talledega is next and the hottest driver over the past month (gordon) has won 2 of the past 5 and 4 all together, and the 48 is the winner her earlier this year, so i wouldnt go counting the hendrick boys out just yet :tipup:

and for you guys thinking the 31 is going to win it all :laugh:

archbishop

« Reply #49 on: Oct 01, 2006, 06:42 PM »

oh i forgot, last week gordon was just barley out of first, watch the race instead of the highlights ;)
CB lover :tipup:

CNY Farmer

« Reply #50 on: Oct 01, 2006, 06:46 PM »
Get too bed I think "something else" is talking and not you ;) ::)

grumpymoe

« Reply #51 on: Oct 01, 2006, 07:34 PM »
Yahooooooooooooooooo!!!...the 31 is the car to beat.....not denying that Harvick is out of it.....but the Rainbow just landed at the end of the toilet!!....what a comical exchange that was on the radio lmao.....they dont deserve to even be in the race....Stewart is going to spoil alot of wannabees before this is over....still rotflmao...Rainbow whatever!!....Grump ;D ;D ;D

archbishop

« Reply #52 on: Oct 01, 2006, 07:55 PM »
Yahooooooooooooooooo!!!...the 31 is the car to beat.....not denying that Harvick is out of it.....but the Rainbow just landed at the end of the toilet!!....what a comical exchange that was on the radio lmao.....they dont deserve to even be in the race....Stewart is going to spoil alot of wannabees before this is over....still rotflmao...Rainbow whatever!!....Grump ;D ;D ;D

stewart cant spoil anything, hes out of the top 10 :-\

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #53 on: Oct 01, 2006, 09:10 PM »
stewart cant spoil anything, hes out of the top 10 :-\

The race Einstein, the race. ::)

Well sure the 24 and the 48 can still win the chase, but WILL they? I say no. That was a serious momentum killer for the 24. It is a waste of time to show you reason Arch, but that is OK, I would expect nothing less than blind loyalty. :tipup:

How about that 31 team? I have been quietly supporting this guy all year. I am sure some people will accuse me of being a bandwagon jumper, but I have been there. Actually, I have always been a fan of Burton, he is a class guy. ;D

At the start of the race, did anyone think that Burton would be leading, Hamlin would be 2nd, and Martin would be 3rd?? :unsure:

And finally; how bout the racing at Kansas this weekend. I have to say, the racing this year has been pretty dang good overall. 2 of the traditionally boring races have stood out in my mind as being 2 of the best, (Michigan and Kansas) and Bristol stands out as being a snoozer. :sleep1:

Mike  :afro:

grumpymoe

« Reply #54 on: Oct 01, 2006, 09:32 PM »
stewart cant spoil anything, hes out of the top 10
..I'll forgive Arch on this slipup......1st takes the most points....in or out of the Chase....still rotflmao watching the 24 car take er behind the wall trying to figure out what the heck happened...even 7 laps down....thats what you get with a snot nosed crew chief riding the coattails of a decent driver until the pressure is on....Tart!!!....Grump  ;D ;D

PGKris

• Master of the micro leech
« Reply #55 on: Oct 09, 2006, 10:10 PM »
talladega.....what a gongshow. I think I yelled a lot when they spun junior and johnson out. d**n! That was in the bag!

Sailing team

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.

esox slayer

« Reply #56 on: Oct 10, 2006, 06:53 AM »
It's never in the bag until you've taken the checkers...ask Bill Elliott about the last race his last full year of racing, had the lead by a substantial margin and had a flat with less than a half lap....

It's really a crap shoot who's going to take it this year, the top 7 guys are so close in points that it could be any one of them....I have my favorite but his record over the long haul shows him finishing 2nd place again.....
Team NY!!Setting the standard for which all others are thrashed!! 
                                                                                Former Marine-Semper Fi!!!

CNY Farmer

« Reply #57 on: Oct 10, 2006, 07:29 AM »
It's never in the bag until you've taken the checkers...ask Bill Elliott about the last race his last full year of racing, had the lead by a substantial margin and had a flat with less than a half lap....

It's really a crap shoot who's going to take it this year, the top 7 guys are so close in points that it could be any one of them....I have my favorite but his record over the long haul shows him finishing 2nd place again.....

Hmm wonder who that is #6 ???

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #58 on: Oct 10, 2006, 05:13 PM »
I have been quietly cheering for Jeff Burton all year. I have always considered him a class act and a great driver. I have always said that he needs to get out of Roush racing to win a championship. I am pulling for Jeff. I am very sorry to see all that has transpired since the wreck at Talladega. I have a lot of respect for Brian Vickers and the crash at Dega did nothing to tarnish that. I think between him and Johnson, there wasn't enough talent and experience to make the pass on Jr. Dale Jr is IMO, the best plate racer there is. I don't think Johnson is worth a crap on the plate tracks and I don't think Vickers cares what-so-ever that he wrecked Johnson. He has been treated very shabbily since announcing that he is leaving Hendrick Motorsports. It is very obvious why he would want to leave them, money isn't everything!!!! Go Brian Vickers and Congrats on your first win, I am sure you haven't heard that enough.

Mike

kerosenecounty17

« Reply #59 on: Oct 10, 2006, 08:21 PM »
C'mon Mike!  I thought the Bristol race was great.  I am a little biased I guess.  As far as Jimmy not being worth a crap on plate tracks, he won two of them this year, so he can't be that bad at it.

Vickers lost a lot of respect from me this weekend.  Not because of the wreck.  It's 'Dega.  That kind of stuff happens.  But when he blamed Jimmy during the interview?  Come on!?  Brian, there's cameras watching you.  Everybody with two eyes and 6 or more functioning brain cells could see that you hooked Jimmy's right rear quarter when you turned down too early to push him past Jr.  Simple, honest mistake.  I doubt it was intentional.  Just show that you have a pair and take the blame when you deserve it.

Personally, I'm rooting for Martin this year.  That crazy old man deserves one.  Kenseth is my driver, but he can win it next year.  I'd like to see Burton get it too, but he's got a couple years to get a championship too.  Needless to say, I'm pretty happy with the standings right now.

kc17

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.