FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Comet Pond.. Worcester county..  (Read 2186 times)

amazinmoose

Comet Pond.. Worcester county..
« on: Oct 28, 2006, 11:25 AM »
any word on the stock? they ussaly get trout and salmon in the fall, befor ice..  cant be to much longer if the pond dident see the truck yet.   any info? anyone fishing the pond?  -moose

davidl

Re: Comet Pond.. Worcester county..
« Reply #1 on: Oct 29, 2006, 12:00 PM »
Did you check the Mass Wildlife site? They usually announce stockings.

davidl

« Reply #2 on: Oct 30, 2006, 05:12 PM »
THis was taken from Mass wildlife site so I guesse that if they are going to stock it then they already have, Tight lines!

September 24, 2006

FALL TROUT STOCKING

Eager anglers will be pleased to learn that fall trout stocking is beginning soon. A total of 54,000 fish 12" or longer have been allocated among the five MassWildlife Districts across the state. If water and air temperatures are suitable, fall trout stocking will begin the week of September 25 and be completed by Columbus Day weekend. The Trout Stocked Waters List located on the MassWildlife website www.masswildlife.org identifies all fall stocked waterbodies. The fish are coming from the MassWildlife hatcheries in Belchertown and Montague. Anglers are advised to contact the District office in their area to determine when stocking occurs. Northeast, Acton--978/263-4347; Southeast, Bourne--508/759-3406; Central, W. Boylston--508/835-3607; Valley, Belchertown--413/323-7632; Western, Pittsfield--413/447-9789.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

amazinmoose

« Reply #3 on: Oct 31, 2006, 09:18 AM »
awesome, thanks man..  tightlines! -moose

davidl

« Reply #4 on: Nov 02, 2006, 08:08 PM »
Hey Moose
Have you been fishing yet? Catch anything, I might be able to get out Sunday and I would love to go with optimism. ;)

amazinmoose

« Reply #5 on: Nov 02, 2006, 08:25 PM »
been to comet a few times the last few weeks..  caught a few trout here and there.. nothing of good size.  hooked into a salmon casting a mepps lure but the beast broke my line.  go out early on the weekends, comet gets a crowd! dawn and dusk seem to be best.  -moose

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.