FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Belgrade Stream  (Read 3966 times)

Split Shot Bob

Belgrade Stream
« on: Apr 03, 2004, 06:49 PM »
Hello all. First time posting here. I was curious if anyone had condtions on Belgrade Stream? No doubt it's at high flowage, but still would like to hear some info.

Mike G

Re: Belgrade Stream
« Reply #1 on: Apr 05, 2004, 07:47 AM »
Hi,
The stream is pretty high right now and the banks still have ice on them, but the middle is open.  The Long Pond end is really moving right now too (tough with a canoe right now).  But it is fishable.  I was going to fish it Sunday, but decide to wait another week or 2.  Do you fish there often?
Mike

Split Shot Bob

« Reply #2 on: Apr 05, 2004, 01:09 PM »
Cosmo, I usually fish Belgrade Str. about a half dozen times a year. Best days have been in May before the milfoil gets too thick. Last spring I caught a 34" Pike and 2 largemouth over 4 pounds on one day trip. Can't wait to get out there and start fishing, but will probably hold off for another week or two also until flow stabilizes and temps warm up.

Mike G

« Reply #3 on: Apr 06, 2004, 07:00 AM »
I fish it quite often too - I can run my boat there from home, so it's easy access.  I think they state is closing the boat launch there for good now, or only when they can have someone watch the boats that come out.  So it's going to be tough for people to fish that unless they use a canoe.  Once the ice goes out, let me know if you are fishing and I'll stop by and say hello.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.