FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Montana Fishing Pics.  (Read 184169 times)

Lundin-loading

Re: Montana Fishing Pics.
« Reply #135 on: Apr 10, 2012, 10:06 AM »
Better than any of the three pike I've caught, so since I'm jealous...12lbs?
Beauty

fishin pheoebe

« Reply #136 on: Apr 10, 2012, 11:19 AM »
DREAM pike, AWESOME!

streamside

« Reply #137 on: Apr 10, 2012, 11:37 AM »
Better than any of the three pike I've caught, so since I'm jealous...12lbs?

:rotflol: :clapping: :rotflol:
There are so many things that are true, even if they never really happened

Goatskin

« Reply #138 on: Apr 10, 2012, 06:53 PM »
Im not trying to start anything but considering the fact the average pike we catch on the st lawrence that is 31-32 inches is around 7-8 lbs. And these are healthy fish that always have a belly on them and even durring the pre spawn when they are full of eggs Ive still never seen a 31-32" fish excede 9 lbs. And by the picture you have provided that fish does not have the girth to be 12 lbs. Im not seeing a 31" pike being 12 lbs. I can see 10 lbs but that is a really fat fish.
This is a 34 incher that was caught on a local pond and it weighed 9 3/4 lbs. 2 inches longer than the your fish yet 2 1/2 lbs lighter. This was also durring early march. When the fish are full of eggs up here in Northern NY.

This was a 32" pike that was only 7 1/2. And as you can see its not a unhealthy skinny fish.

An average 31" pike that was caught durring the middle of the summer and it was still less than 8 but we never weighed it.

Kirkwood Kyle

« Reply #139 on: Apr 10, 2012, 07:13 PM »
31 inches and 12 lbs? :D  ::)
followed by cheesy grin and the eye rolling smileys!!
Not trying to start anything? Yeah right :whistling:

gonehuntin97

« Reply #140 on: Apr 10, 2012, 07:23 PM »
Im not trying to start anything but SHUT UP and worry about yourself, and Stay in  NY!!! ::) :o

flylinemt

« Reply #141 on: Apr 10, 2012, 08:27 PM »
    I would like to know what happened to this New Yorkers face?

Skipper

• MFF Mod Team
  • Fish for uglies!
« Reply #142 on: Apr 10, 2012, 08:31 PM »
Those fish are snakes man, not thick at all. Did you swirl out your own face or are you posting pictures of other people's fish?

Cornbread

« Reply #143 on: Apr 10, 2012, 09:27 PM »
Those fish are snakes man, not thick at all.

What he said.

Here is a pic of the fatties we get out here, this one was 10lbs @ 30", checked on three scales because I didn't believe a 30" pike could go 10lbs at first:

There are only two types of truly happy people in this world, married women and single men.

Skipper

• MFF Mod Team
  • Fish for uglies!
« Reply #144 on: Apr 10, 2012, 09:55 PM »
That there is a pig....

OUTHNTN

• "CRANK IT, YANK IT & SLAP IT ON THE GRILLE!"
« Reply #145 on: Apr 11, 2012, 01:28 PM »
I guess MT must grow 'em bigger!!  Oh wait, MT grows everything BIGGER 8) 8)

Father-in-law pulled in a 14.5# 34" pike this winter from Peck and it wasn't overly huge in the belly, so it's very possible a 30" pike could go over 10#.  I think Cornbread's pic confirms that :thumbup_smilie:  Nice fish and pics everyone! Good fishin' - OH

vicster

« Reply #146 on: Apr 12, 2012, 11:10 AM »
Some of our lakes are incredibly fertile (Noxon comes to mind) and some of those fish seem like they are as big around as they are long.  Fish from lone pine res just 60 or 70 miles away are snakey and rarely get over 4-5lbs.  Each system has different potential, and we happen to have a few lakes (and rivers, see flathead and clark fork) that produce fish that resemble a bowling ball more than a hammerhandle. It's the girth that counts (where have I heard that before;).

Goatskin

« Reply #147 on: Apr 12, 2012, 07:13 PM »
 :laugh:  You guys are awful sensitive. I'm just saying thats not 12 lbs. And it's the truth. Have fun getting all emotional over the Internet. :'(  ::) Oh and as far as New York goes and big fish. Look up the Bob Walters Muskie. Or the Dale McNair muskie that's was caught on out of the Canadian side of the St. Lawrence. It's not NY but it's awful close. Were not strangers to big pike and muskie here. As far as the swirls go there family and friends and I wasn't about to post there faces on a forum like this. Have fun guys it's sure been fun but I can't handle guys acting like a couple gulable teenage hormonal boys and loosing it on Internet over a simple statement. Take it easy if you can... :P
I can't handle this childish behavior.

Goatskin

« Reply #148 on: Apr 12, 2012, 07:34 PM »
What he said.

Here is a pic of the fatties we get out here, this one was 10lbs @ 30", checked on three scales because I didn't believe a 30" pike could go 10lbs at first:

I can believe that. But when his fish gains 1 inch and 2 lbs I don't know about that. Plus there's the fact yours looks twice the size of streamsides.

greyling

« Reply #149 on: Apr 12, 2012, 10:51 PM »
Whatever.......... I think its an awfully nice fish, Big Montana Pike.  Nice Catch!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.