FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Montana Fishing Pics.  (Read 184188 times)

OTTOCAR

Re: Montana Fishing Pics.
« Reply #495 on: Feb 25, 2015, 03:03 PM »
Really NICE mess of fish,good job!!! :o

Smr18

« Reply #496 on: Apr 05, 2015, 12:41 PM »
Sweet pics everyone

gso12

« Reply #497 on: Apr 05, 2015, 10:47 PM »

fishinwithbrittanies

« Reply #498 on: Apr 06, 2015, 11:02 AM »
toad cuttie!

missoulafish

« Reply #499 on: Apr 07, 2015, 10:20 AM »
Sweet Cutty Greg!

Jared D

« Reply #500 on: Apr 29, 2015, 10:24 AM »
Sweet fish boys!

gso12

« Reply #501 on: May 25, 2015, 10:33 AM »
                             Trip to Texas gulf on 5/7 for spotted trout

njoy

« Reply #502 on: May 26, 2015, 09:03 PM »
cool fish, still have all your fingers? :D

missoulafish

« Reply #503 on: May 30, 2015, 11:55 PM »
Sweet shot Greg!!

lakedweller

« Reply #504 on: Aug 09, 2015, 12:08 PM »
Hit up a couple mountain lakes the other day. Caught a few decent cutthroats most of which were in the 1 - 1.5 pound range. I did catch one that was about 2.5 pounds & lost one(yeah,yeah) that had to be pushing 4 pounds. Hoping to hit a few more mountain lakes before the weather starts cooling off enough to start icing them over. The hardwater will be here soon.

That's got to be the same fish in both of those pics, Spitzo, exact same markings... did you catch it twice or is it just 2 pics of the same catch with different backgrounds?
Gotta get'em in there to get'em outta there!

spitzomt

• Living in the 406 !!
« Reply #505 on: Aug 10, 2015, 04:05 AM »
That's got to be the same fish in both of those pics, Spitzo, exact same markings... did you catch it twice or is it just 2 pics of the same catch with different backgrounds?

Wow.....Well, first off let me thank you for examining the pics. Hmmm.....good question. I suppose it could be the same fish, never paid much attention. I took quite a few pics that day of the several fish that I caught & only a handful of the pics were good quality images. You know.....flopping fish in one hand & smartphone camera in the other hand.....end up with blurry images more often than not. I just sent 2 of the best quality pics to my photobucket & posted them in this thread. Never stated how many fish caught or that the pics were 2 of the fish caught. Just had a wonderful day catching fish at some mountain lakes & shared a couple pics. Guess I'll pay closer attention next time to the pics I post. Don't want to raise any red flags with the picture police :police:. There's always a few people on every forum that weed their way through all the posts & then post nitpicking replies instead of just enjoying what the other members share. Unfortunately, this is the downfall of every public forum I am a member of. Take care & enjoy the rest of your summer !!

lakedweller

« Reply #506 on: Aug 10, 2015, 10:50 AM »
Wow.....Well, first off let me thank you for examining the pics. Hmmm.....good question. I suppose it could be the same fish, never paid much attention. I took quite a few pics that day of the several fish that I caught & only a handful of the pics were good quality images. You know.....flopping fish in one hand & smartphone camera in the other hand.....end up with blurry images more often than not. I just sent 2 of the best quality pics to my photobucket & posted them in this thread. Never stated how many fish caught or that the pics were 2 of the fish caught. Just had a wonderful day catching fish at some mountain lakes & shared a couple pics. Guess I'll pay closer attention next time to the pics I post. Don't want to raise any red flags with the picture police :police:. There's always a few people on every forum that weed their way through all the posts & then post nitpicking replies instead of just enjoying what the other members share. Unfortunately, this is the downfall of every public forum I am a member of. Take care & enjoy the rest of your summer !!

Oh no Spitzo, I think you may have misinterpreted my comment... I certainly wasn't judging or trying to put any negative connotation on your pics. I just thought it was cool if you caught the same fish twice because it looked like the same fish but 2 different locations on a lake. I couldn't care less if you posted 2 pictures of the same catch, it's a beautiful fish!

spitzomt

• Living in the 406 !!
« Reply #507 on: Aug 11, 2015, 01:09 AM »
Oh no Spitzo, I think you may have misinterpreted my comment... I certainly wasn't judging or trying to put any negative connotation on your pics. I just thought it was cool if you caught the same fish twice because it looked like the same fish but 2 different locations on a lake. I couldn't care less if you posted 2 pictures of the same catch, it's a beautiful fish!

Ahhh crap.....OK, first let me apologize for my ignorantly rude reply to you. In all seriousness, I thought you were just being another one of those nitpickers that I see time & time again on every forum. Thanks for clarifying the intent of your post. As far as the pics go, like I said, it very well could be the same fish. That was almost a year ago, so I can't remember if I repositioned myself while trying to photograph any of the fish or thinking to myself that I caught the same fish. Yes, it's a beautiful fish & there are some dandy Cutthroat in that particular lake. It sits at about 8600 feet in elevation & is full of fresh water shrimp. I actually caught a seven pounder out of there 20 - 25 years ago. On a brighter note, another month n' a half or so & it'll be time to head up there. I usually make a couple trips there between the last week of September & the 2nd week of October. Some years I'll even venture up there after first snow. Heck, one year I was fishing it on Halloween day - LOL !! Where you located lakedweller?? If you have ATV, you're more than welcome to join me on a trip. Take care !!

lakedweller

« Reply #508 on: Aug 11, 2015, 03:50 PM »
Ahhh crap.....OK, first let me apologize for my ignorantly rude reply to you. In all seriousness, I thought you were just being another one of those nitpickers that I see time & time again on every forum. Thanks for clarifying the intent of your post. As far as the pics go, like I said, it very well could be the same fish. That was almost a year ago, so I can't remember if I repositioned myself while trying to photograph any of the fish or thinking to myself that I caught the same fish. Yes, it's a beautiful fish & there are some dandy Cutthroat in that particular lake. It sits at about 8600 feet in elevation & is full of fresh water shrimp. I actually caught a seven pounder out of there 20 - 25 years ago. On a brighter note, another month n' a half or so & it'll be time to head up there. I usually make a couple trips there between the last week of September & the 2nd week of October. Some years I'll even venture up there after first snow. Heck, one year I was fishing it on Halloween day - LOL !! Where you located lakedweller?? If you have ATV, you're more than welcome to join me on a trip. Take care !!

No worries at all, that's certainly the limitation of these forums, texts, etc these days... without seeing/hearing someone's expressions, things can certainly be interpreted different ways. & I know there are those people that like to stir the pot or get too serious about this stuff & that does get old. Sounds like that nice little mountain retreat has sure treated you well for many years, gotta love that! Happy fishin :thumbup_smilie:

TooLucky406

« Reply #509 on: Aug 20, 2015, 06:29 PM »
Went to Gtown today for last summer fishing! Caught lots of bows and brought few kokes home for dinner! Chunky lil guys!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.