FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New To MFF ?? Introduce yourselves here!  (Read 140278 times)

baiter99

Re: New To MFF ?? Introduce yourselves here!
« Reply #30 on: Apr 03, 2009, 05:49 AM »
Welcome to Myfishfinder...Please take a minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself here!!
  My name is Dana. i grew up on the ocean. I have commercial fished, and sport fished all my life, on the ocean. maine lakes ponds, streams, and rivers. I fly fish, bass fish, troll, fish with live bait etc...  If it swims I will catch it. I trap , and net bait. I have had a salt water bait, and tackle shop in the 90's, and started back up again last year. new location, and getting into more freshwater tackle, and bait, but still carry saltwater bait. I hope it is a better striper yr than last. first priority is catching a big salmon out of lake auburn by sneaking a smelt under the ice. smelt dipping here soon.  wahooooo. i'm new to these sites, and think i'll like it. Thanks to the guy that came into my shop and told me about it :)

xphelanx

« Reply #31 on: Apr 03, 2009, 02:53 PM »
I'm Justin from Portland. Some of you know me from IS. I'm planning on hittin the softwater haaaaaard this year. Always looking for people to go with. Good luck, all!

Smeltman

« Reply #32 on: Apr 04, 2009, 08:19 AM »
My name is Steve missing smeltfishing already!!  >:( :tipup:
looking forward to getting the Lunn in the water for spring fishing at eagle lake and ST Froid
COME ON OPEN WATER!!

Doug D

« Reply #33 on: Apr 04, 2009, 11:39 AM »
I am Doug from Milford I have been on iceshanty for a couple of years. I live on the Penobscot River so most of my time is spent bass fishing but I do like to get out in the spring for some trout fishing with the fly rod. 

Spitfire

• A.K.A." Double-L" on I.S.
« Reply #34 on: Apr 04, 2009, 05:50 PM »
   Hey!       Finally hit the right buttons to register :P      New here; was on IS this winter.        Promise not to get too carried away on this site----- DON'T want it to cut into my FISHING or GOLFING ! ;D         AKA----Double-L on the Shanty (Found it very interesting & informative).         HI  EVERYBODY!!!!      Lou
CATCH & RELEASE  "For Another Day"

Spitfire

• A.K.A." Double-L" on I.S.
« Reply #35 on: Apr 05, 2009, 07:50 AM »
Hi, my name is Wayne, and I'm a fishoholic.
I'll believe it's a problem, only when my boss says it is.
But I am on a 12 step program, 12 steps to my boat!
I'm strictly a brookie and landlocked kind of guy, but willing to try new things.

I don't go fishing to catch fish, I just go fishing.
I always practice catch and release, I'm just not getting any better at it.
And they say practice makes perfect, so I keep practicing.

Are all fishermen liars? Or do just liars fish?
I don't lie about the fish I've caught, but nobody believes the stories I tell.
Someday I'll remember to bring the camera. really.....

I've made a video about camping and fishing, hope you like it.
Camping Video

I use a cheap camcorder and camera, so don't expect great quality footage.

Great Camping Video,Wayne! :thumbup_smilie: :clapping:.......Wish I were that creative??.........Welcome Aboard,  Lou
CATCH & RELEASE  "For Another Day"

tundraboy

« Reply #36 on: Apr 05, 2009, 07:52 AM »
Hey everyone, I moved over from ice shanty. Had a great time with that site. I missed the last month and a half of ice fishing due to knee injuries. It was nice to be able to get on the computer and see how everyone around the state was doing. I cannot wait for the Bass bite to be on. Good luck to all.     Lance

holden222

« Reply #37 on: Apr 05, 2009, 12:57 PM »
Hi Everyone, I'm Matt and I came over from Ice shanty. Can't wait for school to get out so I can hit the open water in a serious way. Good luck to every this spring/summer!
"It's not like a movie or a wedding when showing up late is no big deal...   Icefishing is much more important."

-superpole-

SLIPKNOT

« Reply #38 on: Apr 06, 2009, 07:14 PM »
Hello to all you open water nuts !! I have not fished anything but ice in a long time,Im not working so you guessd it Im fishin open water again and lovin it !!! Hope eeveryone has plenty of fun this year as Im sure I will !!!

PIKE FISHERMAN

• Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based fishing.
« Reply #39 on: Apr 06, 2009, 07:24 PM »
Hello to all you open water nuts !! I have not fished anything but ice in a long time,Im not working so you guessd it Im fishin open water again and lovin it !!! Hope eeveryone has plenty of fun this year as Im sure I will !!!
So is your name referring to the knot, or the band?
Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based bass, pike, fly fishing, brook fishing, trolling and ice fishing. Hope to see you on the water somewhere!!

NightRider

« Reply #40 on: Apr 07, 2009, 08:09 AM »
Hello: My name is Ron, love to fish and hunt as much as I can. own a business here in Farmingdale with the best view of the river as you could ask for. It does have a way of distracting your day as people are out there fishing while I am trying to work. check out the view.
JUst after a shower #1
shower#2
First thing in the morning.

URL=http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm41/nightrider56/?action=view&current=100_0160.jpg][IMG]http

HuntFishSled

« Reply #41 on: Apr 07, 2009, 08:20 AM »
I'm Brian. Been a member for a while, but haven't posted a lot as I haven't fished a lot lately due to heavy work schedule.

I now have Wednesdays off (and my wife dosen't) so I'm hoping to get out with my brother, Fishalot a little more this year.   :)
Anywhere is within walking distance if you have the time.

coppersteve

« Reply #42 on: Apr 07, 2009, 08:42 AM »
I am Steve. some of you may know me as burndoubt on IS. I love to fish. Started fly fishing last year, so I am working on that mostly.

ttgfish

« Reply #43 on: Apr 09, 2009, 01:22 PM »
Hello, I am Tom and I am new to the forum.  This is a great site.

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
« Reply #44 on: Apr 09, 2009, 02:47 PM »
lots of new members so far this spring...welcome aboard ladies and gentlemen ... cant wait to see some pics!
Scotty 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.