FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: NEW AGAIN  (Read 2556 times)

Outdoorsmen

NEW AGAIN
« on: Feb 17, 2010, 09:56 PM »
I just thought I would say hi to all of you guys. I'm new to the site, but not new to these forums. I been with Ice shanty for a couple years now and sadly enough just found out that there is a site for soft water fishing. I hope to get and give a lot of information out of this site as I do form ice shanty. It's also nice to see there is a tourney  for this site also.
EARLY TO BED, EARLY TO RISE. FISH LIKE HELL, AND MAKE UP LIES

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: NEW AGAIN
« Reply #1 on: Feb 18, 2010, 05:58 AM »
Oh yea....  Welcome....   Tourney on here is just as fun as on Shanty......,
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #2 on: Feb 18, 2010, 09:08 PM »
  WELCOME TO MFF......... this site doesn't get going til late March..
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

toadhunter2

« Reply #3 on: Mar 09, 2010, 03:18 PM »
yep i am also a shanty cross over made my first open water cast of the 2010 year man it felt good

Kingfish6221

« Reply #4 on: Mar 10, 2010, 02:52 PM »
Shanty crossover also. Not a bad ice season, really ended with a panfish bang 2 weeks ago now for the open water. Been out a couple times and have 1 13" Fox River walleye. Bait shop reopened in town so I'm getting some minners and hitting the river as soon I as I get off. Word around here is IL River run is on. Will be hitting that next week one afternoon.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.