FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: We met the MooseMan today.....  (Read 1723 times)

newbraintree

We met the MooseMan today.....
« on: Apr 24, 2010, 10:03 PM »
Cam and I had the honor of meeting Rick Libbey (aka The Moose Man) today.  For any of you that are not familiar with Rick's work, check out his web site http://www.moosemannaturephotos.com/id1.htm  His photos are amazing and his stories are even better.  His "friendship" that he has taken on with these moose over the years reminded me a lot of The Grizzly Man, Tim Treadwell.  Anyways, check out his work.  If you ever see him at a festivle, do yourself a favor and ask questions about the photo....  each picture has a story twice as long as any of our fishing stories.

JDiperrio

Re: We met the MooseMan today.....
« Reply #1 on: Apr 24, 2010, 10:31 PM »
wow that is some unbelievable work  :tipup:
John

Stealth

• Just a GOD to the end
« Reply #2 on: Apr 25, 2010, 09:51 AM »
Josh, his site is incredible.  Looks like I need a better camera.  We are suppose to be in Maine this summer so I can really use his tips on Moose watching.  How's Cam?   
If you have great friends, taunt them..... endlessly. Even if you don't have good friends taunt them just for the practice. This is the Gospel according to the GODs.

drl823

« Reply #3 on: Apr 25, 2010, 10:41 AM »
WOW........AMAZING.... What a great site

TroutTroller

• Lund wc-14 3.5 horse merc...beats any day at work
« Reply #4 on: Apr 25, 2010, 09:49 PM »
NICE SITE

newbraintree

« Reply #5 on: Apr 25, 2010, 11:58 PM »
Josh, his site is incredible.  Looks like I need a better camera.  We are suppose to be in Maine this summer so I can really use his tips on Moose watching.  How's Cam?   

Cam is doing excellent.  Unlike us, he is still having fun on the ice as he started another hockey league yesterday.  We are heading to the cape this weekend for some striper fishing down in mashpee and can't wait!

You should have seen the excitement in the Mooseman's face when he met cam and his 1000 questions about all the moose  :)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.