FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Incredible Striper Action- 6/02  (Read 3768 times)

bobbyg

• Team HewesCraft
Re: Incredible Striper Action- 6/02
« Reply #15 on: Jun 12, 2010, 11:24 AM »
Those are some nice Stripers Mike, Awsome report and you're showing us that you can't catch fish sitting behind the keyboard.
Negative Friends Are Like Black Holes, They Will Suck The Life Out Of You.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, George Carlin

Dana

« Reply #16 on: Jun 17, 2010, 05:13 PM »
How size is your Angler? Mine is 22', but I don't like it.
Glenn, get the net!

200fisher

« Reply #17 on: Jun 17, 2010, 07:34 PM »
Hi Capt. Dana-

It's an 18' dual console. If I were closer to the ocean, I'd have a larger C/C. It's not the greatest boat, a little heavy and hard riding, but it suits my needs. And at half the price of a Grady. If you're interested, there's a couple pics of her in a post this Spring "Lake Ontario Report 4/20-4/24" in her full Lake Ontario dress.
“Half the people I know are below average"  -Steven Wright

Dana

« Reply #18 on: Jun 18, 2010, 06:24 AM »
Hi Capt. Dana-

It's an 18' dual console. If I were closer to the ocean, I'd have a larger C/C. It's not the greatest boat, a little heavy and hard riding, but it suits my needs. And at half the price of a Grady. If you're interested, there's a couple pics of her in a post this Spring "Lake Ontario Report 4/20-4/24" in her full Lake Ontario dress.

My boat looks beautiful but rides hard. Its hard to keep all of the pumps, fish lockers, livewell, washdown and bilge, working because there isn't any ventilation in that compartment. But you're right about the price!
Glenn, get the net!

200fisher

« Reply #19 on: Jun 18, 2010, 12:12 PM »
At 18' and with the swing away trailer tongue, I'm able to store my boat in the garage. After a complete soap and water wash after every saltwater trip, I'm able to leave all the compartments and hatches open to dry between trips. Everything is still in perfect working condition.
“Half the people I know are below average"  -Steven Wright

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.