FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: old f--ts with flyrods  (Read 558716 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: old f--ts with flyrods
« Reply #3615 on: Apr 01, 2022, 07:19 PM »
i would have  wrote you a  excuse!!!!

to whom it may concern  ,it is my  opinion Dacker needs  at least a  24 hour  period  to relax  and trout  fish for health reasons

sincerely
                                                                                                                                                                  Dr. R.L.Trapper mmf
                                                                                                                                                                   thank-you

Thanks pal but I put my time in to get the last week in April off for our spring trip.. ;)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

KingPerch

« Reply #3616 on: Apr 01, 2022, 07:54 PM »

I went weed trout fishing this afternoon!! 😁Snowing and wind was blowing…..
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #3617 on: Apr 02, 2022, 03:16 AM »
that's a grass trout Larry their no good , toss  them up on the bank for the  raccoons.........i think the book says they rate  right along with mooneyes and rudd
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

KingPerch

« Reply #3618 on: Apr 02, 2022, 06:56 AM »
🤣

Mac Attack

« Reply #3619 on: Apr 02, 2022, 10:09 AM »
that's a grass trout Larry their no good , toss  them up on the bank for the  raccoons.........i think the book says they rate  right along with mooneyes and rudd

invasive species.

you can kill them.
Like gobies

Good only for gardens

My dog and the neighbor's cat won't even eat those greasy things Trap.

KingPerch

« Reply #3620 on: Apr 02, 2022, 04:02 PM »
We don’t eat them… but, really enjoy catching them. Putting some new baits to work for the bass. They proved they work in very cold water. Just what we were looking for!!🎣

trapper2000

« Reply #3621 on: Apr 02, 2022, 05:47 PM »
 i hear small ones make good live bait for pike and big ones make good cut bait for catfish, any truth in that mac???

lowaccord66

« Reply #3622 on: Apr 04, 2022, 08:46 PM »
We don’t eat them… but, really enjoy catching them. Putting some new baits to work for the bass. They proved they work in very cold water. Just what we were looking for!!🎣

Tough crowd larry.  Can't say I disagree with them.  You'd make Roland Martin proud.

trapper2000

« Reply #3623 on: Apr 05, 2022, 04:48 AM »
i give larry credit he and josh are both  top sportsmen and very good bass fisherman .......they talk the talk but they walk the walk .....

now yesterday i had a great day on the stream active fish  and it was nice out hope for another day like that

Mac Attack

« Reply #3624 on: Apr 05, 2022, 09:16 AM »
i hear small ones make good live bait for pike and big ones make good cut bait for catfish, any truth in that mac???

that's what I've heard.

;)

trapper2000

« Reply #3625 on: Apr 05, 2022, 09:18 PM »
these trout regulations are crazy  same stream same stock truck same creek walk  1'2 mile and you could be violating the law  ..... who ever thought of this should be fired

gotagetm

« Reply #3626 on: Apr 05, 2022, 09:27 PM »
Lol there's a creek I fished growing up ( oatka) there was a bridge you could use live bait off on side other side was artificial lure only not sure it's still like that it was in Mumford ny just out side Caledonia

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #3627 on: Apr 06, 2022, 06:19 AM »
Fished Oatka a lot when I lived in Chili....h2l

trapper2000

« Reply #3628 on: Apr 03, 2023, 05:33 PM »
i got this old thread  out and dusted it off .....wanted  to  share  some  of the   stores  and   new  products i am tring  this  year  ...... first thing  i got was a megnetic net  release  this  keeps  my  net on my  back safe and away   i use it   can drop ie and  it  has a  cord to  keep the  net safe till you pick it  back  up  swing iy to your  back and it's  back in place  .....i suggest you  put the  megnet  on the  top of the net  not the handle!!!!   if your a stream  fisherman you'll love this!!!!
https://www.orvis.com/magnetic-net-release/2TB81400.html?adv=127748&cm_mmc=plas-G-_-fishing-hunting-_-149964673807-_-2TB81400&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4OWbjt2O_gIVuebjBx2_Qw-uEAQYASABEgK7IvD_BwE

i also purchased a  new fishing  bag  great if your packing light and  moving  ...... Piscifun Fishing Tackle Bag with Rod & Gear Holder...

https://www.amazon.com/Piscifun-Fishing-Storage-Shoulder-Backpack/dp/B074NXCWX6

unlike  a  day  pack  you  do not  have  to  take this  off to get into it  it  easily  carries a  rod  and  a  bottle  32.99  i think it was  a  great deal  for a  bag i  don't have to set my pole down and  take off  to get into   .....   
https://www.google.com/search?q=Piscifun+Fishing+shoulder+fishing+bag+video&oq=Piscifun+Fishing+shoulder+fishing++bag++video&aqs=chrome..69i57.14756j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:06e2b10d,vid:DO4dPa0qnvQ

trapper2000

« Reply #3629 on: Apr 04, 2023, 02:39 AM »
 sorry i  didn't post a  video on how  to attach a  megnetic net release ....i think  most stream fisherman   would really like  having  one if you don't    try one  mine is  from orvis  but  you can get one off amazon  for half the price  what i paid  for  mine ...... great piece of  gear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMxJJqjDXa8

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.