FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Thanks TReed  (Read 2986 times)

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
Thanks TReed
« on: Jul 09, 2004, 06:55 AM »
for your help posting those fishing reports.  A lot of folks have been viewing them so it's a great idea.  Now we need to get more folks from the DC area to join MFF.  I'm working on some creative ways to do it, but word of mouth works well.  Tell everyone you run into at the lake!

By the way, I haven't given up on the get together idea.  I've just been busy and will be for a few more weeks.  I've got to have a weekend to do nothing but fish though or I'm gonna go nuts!

treed942000

• MFF Mod Team
  • Bailee and Sandee
Re: Thanks TReed
« Reply #1 on: Jul 09, 2004, 08:31 AM »
Your Welcome!!  I'm enjoying doing this.  Trust me, I tell everyone I can see within reason, if you know what I mean.  It gets kind of lonely down here with not many reports to read from fellow anglers.

I'm off to Burke tonight for some Mr. Wisker fishin.  I'll post my report this weekend.

TReed
Tight Lines,
TReed

Open Water @ www.myfishfinder.com Icy Conditions @ www.iceshanty.com Hunting @
www.myhuntingforum.com

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #2 on: Jul 09, 2004, 11:16 AM »
Hang in there and keep on postin'.  People will find us.  It took 4 years to get Iceshanty to where it is today from far less people (from a hundred members to over 9,000).  Many of those guys will eventually join here, but wait until the South discovers this site!  I'm predicting 20,000 members in 4 years...  Could be a lot of Virginians!

Chebeague

« Reply #3 on: Sep 03, 2006, 10:24 PM »
How many members are we up to now

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.