FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Does nobody fish?  (Read 2970 times)

Fishingnerd33

Does nobody fish?
« on: Jul 12, 2011, 09:07 PM »
So....is the fishing that bad that there aren't any reports at all?  Or is the fishing that good that no one wants to share their success?  Or is this just a rarely viewed site that no reports are posted?   ???

jopes

Re: Does nobody fish?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 12, 2011, 09:38 PM »
My guess is they are all tight lipped as not to draw attention to their favorite water holes.

Fishingnerd33

« Reply #2 on: Jul 13, 2011, 12:12 AM »
What I figured was happening.  Not much point in having these sites if there's no one to contribute...

Fishing must be really good!   :laugh:

Jynx

« Reply #3 on: Jul 13, 2011, 08:32 AM »
Sorry fishingnerd,

haven't made it out in a few weeks.  otherwise id post up some reports.

Jynx

Astros461

« Reply #4 on: Jul 13, 2011, 11:03 AM »
Ive had the same problem on the Nebraska portion of this site.  Anyway, Last time i made it out to Neb was Memorial day weekend.  I was at Minatare, Fishing, was good, nothing to brag about but my kids had a good time.  Let me know if you would like more particulars.

Fishingnerd33

« Reply #5 on: Jul 13, 2011, 04:45 PM »
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to find out where everyone's been fishing so I can go steal their honey holes and all that.  I just like reading about fishing reports from the state.  Fortunately, this isn't the only fishing site I frequent, so I can live vicariously through others elsewhere.   :)  Just found it odd that this placed seemed dead for quite some time other than a few new views of some threads.  Personally, I haven't been out in several weeks, too much going on right now...hopefully will slow down soon. 

Madpuppy

• HOWASAPA
« Reply #6 on: Jul 16, 2011, 07:08 AM »
I haven't been out at all this year as my fishing hole is completely shut down thanks to the Army Corps of Engineers. Doesn't look good for the rest of the year, I wish I could have a job where I could screw up as bad as they have and still make money. The Corps has bragged for years about how they whipped Mother Nature when they built the dam system on the Missouri River and they can't do anything on gut instinct because if the Master Manual doesn't tell them to do it they don't.  I know a lot of people that are with the Corps and they are all good hard working people, it's the select few in charge of the whole mess (in particular Miss Jody Farhat) that need to find a different profession. Maybe managing a pet store, oh wait they have aquariums in pet stores. ::)
Oh and I might add that in my opinion the Corps has done a lot of great projects in the past and will in the future, I think the few people at the top made the mess we are in with the flood of 2011.
I'D RATHER BE HATED FOR WHO I AM,
THAN LOVED FOR WHO I'M NOT.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.