FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: you have boat..i have clam bellies. lets flounder fish !!  (Read 1300 times)

BIGBOB69

• "team beer money"
sad ta say i just recently sold my 20' trophy and the thing im gonna miss the most is fishing boston harbor for flounder. i have 23 gallons of beutiful clam bellies that work incredible for chummin flounder and as bait. we run a double hook rig,one with sea worm and one with bellies. seaworms get the most but the bellies get the biggins !! i know alot of spots off quincy and would love ta pitch in fer gas and help someone learn the spots or fish with someone who already knows the ropes. we rarely dont catch our limit and thats always due to crappy weather.the fish are in now but will get better by the week. if interested let me know and we can make arrangements. gonna need an 18' boat or bigger. gets snotty fast.
may the good lord help me to see the day when i catch the one that got away.

Jschumacher

• Fish often. It's a way of life. Life Member NAFC.
Re: you have boat..i have clam bellies. lets flounder fish !!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 25, 2013, 05:57 PM »
Got a couple buddies with boats. 1 of them keeps his at the club right at the end of the run ways in East Boston. We fish the area for flounder often. Almost always limit out. Can't wait to go get em.
I fish every chance I get and enjoy every time I fish. They call it fishing not catchin

Member of The GODS

deerhunter

Re: you have boat..i have clam bellies. lets flounder fish !!
« Reply #2 on: Apr 25, 2013, 06:12 PM »
just took the shrink off my 20 fter. haven't fished for flounder in quincy bay in years . would like to give it a try. it'll be a couple weeks from now. going salmon fishing up north next week.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.