FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: sad story  (Read 9845 times)

TroutFishingBear

Re: sad story
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2004, 12:33 AM »
  Don't forget too I still want to see those 3 lb bluegills you catch. 
I used to never bring a camera or anything, and you have seen 3 nice ones, the only 3 I've taken pics of out of like 9 in 2 trips this year to that lake. ( one was 11 1/4 " and it was Actually measured, not guestimated ;))

In time, you will see the pics of some nice 2 1/2 and maybe even up to 3 1/2 pound bluegills. Note I have only caught probably 10 in 3 years out of that lake over 3 pounds, 2 maybe about 3 1/2. Hopefully the bite will improve this year as it has been slow for them so far, with maybe 2 1/4 lbs "quick release" (unhooked itself and got away when I was picking it up ) being the largest, with several 2 pounders.

I wanna see some of your big walleye, not these little guys! ( I'm sure you wanna see them start coming in too)

I'm going for walleye tomorrow so I should catch some, but probably I will mostly get big trout out of this lake, which is annoying because I can catch them elsewhere but not walleye elsewhere.

well, good luck but remember I don't appreciate "my chain being yanked" as it makes me sound like a complete liar and a storyteller, because you HAVE seen some of my bluegill pics. (by the way, I saw your pic of one and it was nice, but no 2 pounder, I'm thinking 1 1/2)

adipose

« Reply #16 on: Jun 02, 2006, 12:02 PM »
come on slipbob.......he did say  "about".....it would have been a different story if he would have just said 20lbs.cut the guy some slack.Oh and dont forget why we are here........to share stories and have fun.Sorry to hear of the lost big trout there troutfishingbear.We have a lake up here in Canada with about 30lbers in it and well im not sure what they weighed,but ive lost a couple also.Its a sinking feeling to say the least.But etched in the memory bank forever anyway you look at it........did ya have your drag set?hehehehehhe

esox slayer

« Reply #17 on: Jun 02, 2006, 12:38 PM »
Cut him some slack ???  The kid's not even on the site anymore because I think he ended up drowning in his own BS :laugh:

Cut him slack??  He's out there in that really thin, oxygen deprived air, him and his buddies are talking about those 37 pound carp...and he's backed off those claims of 3 1/2 pound blue gills, believe it or not, all he's got posted are the same small lame blue's he posted on IS and here....he still talks about the monster gills..but not as frequently.

Makes me wonder why, if he's caught all those 3 1/2 pound, 13 inch average bulls, does he have the state catch and release record with only an 11 1/2 incher??

He does manage to talk a lot of trash about some of us here from IS and MFF, and he's pretty blunt about slamming both IS and MFF....says they put us in our place and then left to prove a point..yeah, right.....Esox
Team NY!!Setting the standard for which all others are thrashed!! 
                                                                                Former Marine-Semper Fi!!!

adipose

« Reply #18 on: Jun 07, 2006, 10:18 PM »
guess ive never read any of his other posts.Perhaps he's still young and unfamiliar with the world yet.I always give young people the benifit of the doubt......guess cause i used to be young and full of BS too.But if he's older then you know what the saying says....."There are no prospects for a man who is disliked by the age of 40"

Lindz

• "Jo Jo Running"
« Reply #19 on: Jun 07, 2006, 10:22 PM »
guess ive never read any of his other posts.Perhaps he's still young and unfamiliar with the world yet.I always give young people the benifit of the doubt......guess cause i used to be young and full of BS too.But if he's older then you know what the saying says....."There are no prospects for a man who is disliked by the age of 40"
   &  Bass

Lindz

• "Jo Jo Running"
« Reply #20 on: Jun 07, 2006, 10:54 PM »

I slipped.

TFB - get back on this site.

Marsh=to me-well -it =MarshRat.

Lindz.

I stand for well .............. I owe the membership a story or two..............

But if the Rat from Penn-Tucky can hang........Well..........I lived in CO!

PM me and get back Lorreta............

F. I miss T.F.B.

Slipdog............D......Arch......Gp.....TGF... ...and where is Marcum ??? TD?

BRed.......
Germ.

F bringing old posts back............where's the Bear?

The kid couldn't hang I guess.

I wish he could'of though.......Funny how Lindz is on their side..........

Yup.....

Wow.

Lindz -

&  Bass

Pikeguy

« Reply #21 on: Jun 08, 2006, 11:25 AM »
I slipped.

TFB - get back on this site.

Marsh=to me-well -it =MarshRat.

Lindz.

I stand for well .............. I owe the membership a story or two..............

But if the Rat from Penn-Tucky can hang........Well..........I lived in CO!

PM me and get back Lorreta............

F. I miss T.F.B.

Slipdog............D......Arch......Gp.....TGF... ...and where is Marcum ??? TD?

BRed.......
Germ.

F bringing old posts back............where's the Bear?

The kid couldn't hang I guess.

I wish he could'of though.......Funny how Lindz is on their side..........

Yup.....

Wow.

Lindz -

Lindz...buddy...I gotta say that one just plain went over my head!  ;D ;D

Buckski

• Wish I had more days to fish!
« Reply #22 on: Jun 08, 2006, 11:56 AM »
Big fish are big fish, NO DOUBT!
Hate it when ya lose A BIG ONE.
If you have caught some larger ones you know what I mean, that tug and lack of movement, kinda like hooking a safe untill he knows he is hooked!
Internet heros give it a rest!

Lindz

• "Jo Jo Running"
« Reply #23 on: Jun 08, 2006, 01:18 PM »
Wow - when I got up this morning the whole bottle of Tequila was empty  :o

I wonder what other thread I hijacked  ???
   &  Bass

Pikeguy

« Reply #24 on: Jun 08, 2006, 01:19 PM »
Wow - when I got up this morning the whole bottle of Tequila was empty  :o

I wonder what other thread I hijacked  ???

;D ;D :sick: :rotflol: :rotflol:

King Fisher

• Born to FISH forced to WORK!
« Reply #25 on: Nov 05, 2006, 09:36 PM »
That is a brutal story.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.