FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Yikes that was cold.  (Read 805 times)

Jschumacher

• Fish often. It's a way of life. Life Member NAFC.
Yikes that was cold.
« on: Apr 24, 2015, 08:51 AM »
Planned on fishing the Chu from 6:00 to 9:30 before work this morning. Got there at 6:10 wind coming straight at me very large white caps crashing the the shore and the occassional snow flakes. The Krock's casted ok but to get the bait line out was tough. :o  Not expecting that and being dressed for work and not that weather. 7:30am Thats it I'm out of there. Maybe the winds will lay down for the afternoon bite. Oh yea. No takers on the Krcok's or the bait.
I fish every chance I get and enjoy every time I fish. They call it fishing not catchin

Member of The GODS

BASSQUATCH

• Bass Fishing For Life 🎣
Re: Yikes that was cold.
« Reply #1 on: Apr 24, 2015, 12:59 PM »
Windy today, windy tomorrow! d**n wind! Its been windy 97% of the winter and carrying over to spring.

FOREVER HUNTING "BASSQUATCH"

butch two

• Member of the GODS society.
« Reply #2 on: Apr 24, 2015, 02:51 PM »
Same thing for me thursday afternoon Jeff,but did notice a few smelt washed up on shore not a lot but a few.could this be the start of something good if the wind decides to lay down ???

Jschumacher

• Fish often. It's a way of life. Life Member NAFC.
« Reply #3 on: Apr 24, 2015, 06:15 PM »
Same thing for me thursday afternoon Jeff,but did notice a few smelt washed up on shore not a lot but a few.could this be the start of something good if the wind decides to lay down ???
I haven't seen any smelt yet but have been waiting. When we see them washed up or running the surface game on. Shot me a pm when you head down that way.
I fish every chance I get and enjoy every time I fish. They call it fishing not catchin

Member of The GODS

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.