FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1472400 times)

reeleyz

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2015
« Reply #300 on: Oct 17, 2015, 10:18 AM »
Great job guys!

filetandrelease

« Reply #301 on: Oct 17, 2015, 01:57 PM »

Thanks guys , Jake those were 2 very nice fish for sure 1 more like that and you would have been right in there , I was waiting for deadly , take it all he did it last year to me and coach , this is all in fun far as us to old farts are concerned,these young guys run us pretty hard , that I will say , great guys and all very good fishermen

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #302 on: Oct 17, 2015, 03:38 PM »
You said it Freddy! Great time and friendly crowd! Can't wait for next week! Jake it was great meeting you man. That was quite the mad dash we made for weigh ins lol
Nice job findin em

Jakep138

« Reply #303 on: Oct 17, 2015, 03:53 PM »
I was praying you weren't a cop just following for a while ... Good times I'm thinking a early morning trip Tommorow am possibly depending on how many drinks I have through the course of today ...  ;D
Just put me on ice and ill find water!

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #304 on: Oct 17, 2015, 10:08 PM »
I was praying you weren't a cop just following for a while ... Good times I'm thinking a early morning trip Tommorow am possibly depending on how many drinks I have through the course of today ...  ;D
lol
Nice job findin em

coachwarner

« Reply #305 on: Oct 18, 2015, 01:51 AM »
Well after last nights banner night in crappy conditions, Reuben talked Release into doing it again tonight and fish in a blizzard :o We had to break out our special snow lures  ;) and we found a few biters. managed to land 8 eyes and missed a few hits. Reuben caught his personal best for this fall shore bite a 24" toad which got tossed back.  ;D here are the 6 we kept 16-19"

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #306 on: Oct 18, 2015, 06:40 AM »
Way to get r done boys! Almost went out last night but decided to jump in the tree stand early this morning instead
Nice job findin em

filetandrelease

« Reply #307 on: Oct 18, 2015, 08:22 AM »

Well last night was was interesting wind , rain and snow , nice job on the 24" fish Reuben , now we are all tied again , I tossed one back also but no where as big , all fish were in great shape did see some shad last night water temp must have dropped a bit  in the last few days , they were moving a little slower

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #308 on: Oct 18, 2015, 08:47 AM »
Great snow picture....   :thumbup_smilie: :clapping:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

reeleyz

« Reply #309 on: Oct 18, 2015, 09:45 AM »
Way to get r done boys! Almost went out last night but decided to jump in the tree stand early this morning instead

Me too. I can't ever remember hunting the early black powder on snow. My mom missed a good one this morning. Clean miss so maybe we can get another crack at him.

reeleyz

« Reply #310 on: Oct 18, 2015, 09:46 AM »
Great job on the eyes guys.  :thumbup_smilie:

coachwarner

« Reply #311 on: Oct 18, 2015, 02:53 PM »
Release and Rueben a couple of real diehards   :o They said they don't need no window sticker to prove it either.  :w00t:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

filetandrelease

« Reply #312 on: Oct 18, 2015, 04:24 PM »

Just 2 grumpy old men lol

Huntny30

• "What ever you are, be a good one." Abe
« Reply #313 on: Oct 18, 2015, 04:31 PM »
Me too. I can't ever remember hunting the early black powder on snow. My mom missed a good one this morning. Clean miss so maybe we can get another crack at him.

I'm sure your Mom will connect on another one, she doesn't mess around hunting or fishing...We got 8" of snow here in Parish...news channel 9 came to my house...LOL...sometimes I wish I didn't hunt so much so I could take advantage of the awesome fall fishing, nice fat walleyes everyone...
\"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person.\" Fred Bear

reeleyz

« Reply #314 on: Oct 18, 2015, 06:14 PM »
I'm sure your Mom will connect on another one, she doesn't mess around hunting or fishing...We got 8" of snow here in Parish...news channel 9 came to my house...LOL...sometimes I wish I didn't hunt so much so I could take advantage of the awesome fall fishing, nice fat walleyes everyone...

I saw you on TV. You're a real star now.  ;D

We only got a few inches of snow here.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.