FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1472017 times)

Dark Cloud

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2015
« Reply #795 on: Nov 27, 2015, 05:14 PM »
Not Oneida but figured id share this pict of Tank slipping a net under an eye in the fog this morning...

MFF Quote of the Year - \"Im done with this MORON FEST\" ; Esox V

FISHFORPIKE

• Phil
« Reply #796 on: Nov 27, 2015, 06:20 PM »
Nice PIC DC.  Glad you shared it.  8)
Member - Black Lake Hooks & Bullets Crowd

reeleyz

« Reply #797 on: Nov 27, 2015, 07:14 PM »
Nice pic DC. Great weather for almost December!  :-\

filetandrelease

« Reply #798 on: Nov 28, 2015, 12:30 AM »

That's a great shot Jay

coachwarner

« Reply #799 on: Nov 28, 2015, 12:32 AM »
Nice pic Dark Cloud  :thumbup_smilie: Filet&release and I were back on the shore again tonight in our sneakers ;D and we got our super hero status back  :flex: with a nice limit of eyes. and if i told ya Release caught a walleye with his bare hands you wouldn't believe me anyways  :o ;D
Here are the 6 we kept.

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

jboggey

• Too Old To Be Good
« Reply #800 on: Nov 28, 2015, 05:57 AM »
Yo Coach.

What?  We got to give release a new moniker ?  FISH WHISPERER?  :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: The tale has to be worth telling. Like you always say "It ain't the truth unless you got pictures".   Great picture DarK Cloud.  Looks like sepia tone.   Congratz Tank.

filetandrelease

« Reply #801 on: Nov 28, 2015, 07:03 AM »
Well coach makes everything sound so magical , well release and coach fished an unlikely spot before packing it in with only 2 fish to their credit , the fish that coach speaks of got into a nasty bog near shore ,release had his packs on so He got down  and blindly felt his way around until He felt her under carriage and just slid his hands up to her gills and came up with coaches fish with a lot of weeds and  his stick bait , what a mess , he got the prize and Release got a wet right foot and a pair of cold paws lol , it was fun to watch though  ::) is there not limit to what these 2 won't do to land a fish ,almost a modern version of laurel and hardy  ;D

coachwarner

« Reply #802 on: Nov 28, 2015, 07:16 AM »
Yo Coach.

What?  We got to give release a new moniker ?  FISH WHISPERER?  :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: The tale has to be worth telling. Like you always say "It ain't the truth unless you got pictures".   Great picture DarK Cloud.  Looks like sepia tone.   Congratz Tank.
Fish whisperer my arse!!! Release is a walleye noodling sumabitch :w00t:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #803 on: Nov 28, 2015, 02:30 PM »
Nice job Filet and Coach!  :afro:
Nice job findin em

jboggey

• Too Old To Be Good
« Reply #804 on: Nov 28, 2015, 02:32 PM »
Yo Coach,

Really ? fishing in your sneakers? I cramp up even with my insulated waders. YOUDAMan !!!!!

RockDoc

• Hardwater61 on I.S.
« Reply #805 on: Nov 28, 2015, 04:58 PM »
Fish whisperer my arse!!! Release is a walleye noodling sumabitch :w00t

ANY FISH!!!

filetandrelease

« Reply #806 on: Nov 28, 2015, 05:13 PM »

Last night was the most guys I have seen out in the past few weeks, I think counting us only 5 guys casting from shore

coachwarner

« Reply #807 on: Nov 28, 2015, 05:15 PM »
Yo Coach,

Really ? fishing in your sneakers? I cramp up even with my insulated waders. YOUDAMan !!!!!
Yea....Waders are way overrated ;D Release and I just stand on shore in our sneakers and have a casting competition of who can cast the farthest, and then BAM FISH ON !!

filetandrelease

« Reply #808 on: Nov 28, 2015, 05:29 PM »
Yea....Waders are way overrated ;D Release and I just stand on shore in our sneakers and have a casting competition of who can cast the farthest, and then BAM FISH ON !!
Well doesn't that sound easy  :o

RockDoc

• Hardwater61 on I.S.
« Reply #809 on: Nov 28, 2015, 05:37 PM »

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.