FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1471986 times)

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2015
« Reply #915 on: Dec 15, 2015, 06:05 AM »
Great job on the haul this year !! ;D ;D. I had the worst falleye season ever !! but I enjoyed my time out there. took a ride to onieda shores last night, and couldn't believe the water levels !!! do they know something we don't ? it doesn't look like we're going to get ice any time soon. onieda shores is not good for launching !!   Sully...

filetandrelease

« Reply #916 on: Dec 15, 2015, 07:08 AM »
Thank sully , I'm telling you it's that luck factor and of course I cheat I have a coach  ;D, and I'm sure the flats and perch are going pay aren't they  :o

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #917 on: Dec 15, 2015, 09:11 AM »
Thank sully , I'm telling you it's that luck factor and of course I cheat I have a coach  ;D, and I'm sure the flats and perch are going pay aren't they  :o
if we ever get ice ???.   Sully...

perch-hound

« Reply #918 on: Dec 15, 2015, 09:22 AM »
Big kudos to all you diehards out there night after night, you guys certainly are good at what you do!  :clapping:
I never made it up this fall, just can't come down out of the trees for some stupid reason.
I hope to give it a shot the week between Xmas and new years, weather permitting of course; work shuts down for the week,
and rabbits won't be prime just yet, so I'll have some time to kill.

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #919 on: Dec 16, 2015, 09:26 PM »
Well if Mother nature won't give us any ice too fish on, we'll just have too jig em up in open water.

Jigged the Wall from 3pm til 430, landed 8, missed quite a few more hits

R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #920 on: Dec 16, 2015, 09:44 PM »
Nice job homie! This weather is crazy man.
Nice job findin em

SNAGGER

« Reply #921 on: Dec 16, 2015, 09:53 PM »

Whasssuppppppppppp homie.  was thinking about you the other day getting cohos on crank baits.  ;D
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #922 on: Dec 16, 2015, 10:00 PM »
Wassssup brotha! That sounds fun!
Nice job findin em

filetandrelease

« Reply #923 on: Dec 17, 2015, 04:40 AM »

I almost came down snag , but I noticed my jig bag needed up dating , nice fish bud ,

coachwarner

« Reply #924 on: Dec 17, 2015, 07:50 AM »
Good job Snagger :thumbup_smilie:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

SNAGGER

« Reply #925 on: Dec 17, 2015, 10:55 PM »

Looks like you and coach had a great season Fred..... nice!!!!!   ;D   we need some ice.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

filetandrelease

« Reply #926 on: Dec 18, 2015, 03:20 AM »

It's coming just not as early this year , looks like it's going to be A shorter season for ice  , I heard some saying a shorter ice season is going to give the perch a break  , I guess the fall boats that have been smashing them  for weeks don't add up , even some of the charters were advertising how good the catches had been and let's not forget the spring boats , I guess ice guys get to much credit sometimes , and from what I seen late last winter there was a huge bumper crop of smaller ones ,tons of 8" fish mixed with the big ones , ,but this is just my observation , graphs ,boat or ice along with a spud and a Stanley ruler never lie , and the fall eye fishing was a little slower this year but we did toss back many over 20" fish and there were some really nice eyes caught this fall and it doesn't look like it's over yet , but it getting tougher casting from shore , some spots we fish are now to shallow ,

scout57

« Reply #927 on: Dec 18, 2015, 04:26 AM »
good job on the eyes coach and Freddy.....only fished once this fall for eyes and got my limit......too d**n busy playing that golf game.....what an unreal fall, early winter, weather wise.....have played 12 times so far this december....epic......agree with you Fred, perch fishing this fall has been great to say the least......boat is in the repair shop so it ended my season much too early.....deer season has been a bust too say the least.....only 1 doe with the bow among me and my 2 hunting buddies...worst year ever.......unfortunately, I don't see any ice coming till at least the end of January.....I guess I will just keep playing that stupid game until then...lol

filetandrelease

« Reply #928 on: Dec 18, 2015, 04:41 AM »
Hey scout it is diffidently a year for golf , everybody needs some kind of hobby , far as hunting many of my buds had a great season or a total bust  
Sorry to hear about the boat ,long as it's ready for spring , a short ice season is better than none at all , we will be seeing ya

NNY Fisherman

« Reply #929 on: Dec 18, 2015, 06:55 AM »
It's coming just not as early this year , looks like it's going to be A shorter season for ice  , I heard some saying a shorter ice season is going to give the perch a break  , I guess the fall boats that have been smashing them  for weeks don't add up , even some of the charters were advertising how good the catches had been and let's not forget the spring boats , I guess ice guys get to much credit sometimes , and from what I seen late last winter there was a huge bumper crop of smaller ones ,tons of 8" fish mixed with the big ones , ,but this is just my observation , graphs ,boat or ice along with a spud and a Stanley ruler never lie , and the fall eye fishing was a little slower this year but we did toss back many over 20" fish and there were some really nice eyes caught this fall and it doesn't look like it's over yet , but it getting tougher casting from shore , some spots we fish are now to shallow ,

ice fishing provides far more opportunity for many more people that otherwise would not be able to fish. Shorter ice seasons will provide a break for many species.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.