FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1472541 times)

filetandrelease

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...
« Reply #1605 on: May 06, 2016, 08:02 PM »

We're glad you enjoyed them

coachwarner

« Reply #1606 on: May 07, 2016, 02:57 PM »
Thanks Coach...man that was a good meal!!...I wish I had some ice cream right now, lmao...
Thanks too for the day you and Fred stopped by. ;)
Send closeup pics of any walleyes or perch you catch with one of my jigs stuck in it's  lip...lol :o
I'm off to Otisco tonight...it's probably too early and cold; but it IS Opening Night!! ;D

Good fishing to all you guys and gals...
No problem. Glad I could make the trip. If ya ever need any walleye filet's i know were to get some :whistling: Hope ya did good for the opener 8)
I been a little under the weather so i missed the walleye opener.  Just got out of the hospital yesterday from a bad bout with the flu. Time to say good bye to the cigarettes. I might get a little ornery like Release for awhile :w00t: Today is day 4 without a stogie..... things could start getting ugly around here with Rueben :D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

filetandrelease

« Reply #1607 on: May 07, 2016, 03:20 PM »
Well the day started well got to a spot found the fish just got our lines  in And found we were taking on water , it was coming in a broken fixture that drains the live well , nice thing about it I had another plug so I cranked it up and stuffed it in the exit , so if any of you thought there was a whacko running with a boat at 75* angle that was the reason,?but did wash the deck off  lol , on a better note nice to meet you RugBurn , hope everyone had a better adventure

fishbone

« Reply #1608 on: May 07, 2016, 03:48 PM »
can somebody give an update on the derby---and put up a pic of some of the winning fish

pimplepounder

« Reply #1609 on: May 07, 2016, 04:20 PM »
Hey die hards if any of you see a Dick in the Dirt I repeat a Dick in the Dirt..... it's mine and I would like it back the walleye put it on me real bad today and I gotta wait 2 weeks before I can get back out on Oneida. One crappy slime dart is all I could come up with today.

coachwarner

« Reply #1610 on: May 07, 2016, 04:36 PM »
Hey die hards if any of you see a Dick in the Dirt I repeat a Dick in the Dirt..... it's mine and I would like it back the walleye put it on me real bad today and I gotta wait 2 weeks before I can get back out on Oneida. One crappy slime dart is all I could come up with today.

Hey Guys!!!!! :w00t: ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

filetandrelease

« Reply #1611 on: May 07, 2016, 04:53 PM »

Release orders it  by the 55 gal drum   ;D

coachwarner

« Reply #1612 on: May 07, 2016, 05:32 PM »
can somebody give an update on the derby---and put up a pic of some of the winning fish
Its a two day event. ;) 24" fish is in 1st place now. Too make the board now you need a 20 7/8" fish.
I believe they pay out top 25 spots.

pimplepounder

« Reply #1613 on: May 07, 2016, 06:01 PM »
Hey coach hang in there with the no smoking your family will be very proud of you I quit chewing tobacco December 20 after chewing for 25 yrs and have not touched it since it was like getting a 300 dollar a month pay raise and whenever I Jones for a dip I look at my kids and say hey kids no dip today and they tell me how proud of me they are and how much they love me and after hearing that there's no chance of me ever chewing agian the first few weeks is easy but then it gets real tough for a month so hang in there a little pain now is better than a lot later

Dug1898

« Reply #1614 on: May 07, 2016, 06:06 PM »
Good luck with the smoking Coach...you can do it. When you're sick is a good time to quit...no joke...you'll have more money to buy jigs after you quit too, that's good insentive... ::)

Here's a pic from last night...a 20" male eye from the littliest O...let's try this...

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p573/Dsmthcrft/5%207%202016%20Otisco%2012%2030%20am.jpg

I still haven't got it... >:(
There's never been a better time to Stand Up for your First and Second Ammendment Rights than right now. 
Please join the NRA. They're my political voice.

coachwarner

« Reply #1615 on: May 07, 2016, 06:59 PM »
Thanks Guys!

Your all fixed Doug! ;D Nice fish 8)

Ok Dug let's try this...... your gonna click on the little picture frame icon just under the funny I icon. when you click on the picture frame this pops up [img]
In between the two [img] symbols copy and paste your pic info. Just make sure your pic info is exactly in between both [img] symbols and wallah!

FISHFORPIKE

• Phil
« Reply #1616 on: May 07, 2016, 07:00 PM »
Stick with it, Coach.  Ain't easy but the payback is great.  That's when I quit, some 35 years ago; was doing 3 packs a day , getting up in the night to have one and all.  Got the flue, got to coughing so bad I thought it was going to be over.  Through the pack I had with me in the gutter and never looked at another smoke.  The habit is, by far, harder to kick than the addiction.  Stay with it.
Member - Black Lake Hooks & Bullets Crowd

eyedoctor

« Reply #1617 on: May 07, 2016, 07:37 PM »
I'm another guy who had It handed to him. All I caught were two bourbot, 3 perch and 4 gobies. But it sure was nice being on the water giving it hell. Oh well maybe next time.

gotagetm

« Reply #1618 on: May 07, 2016, 08:35 PM »
same here,me and buddie got one about10" and a bunch of rock bass,thats it!!!

coachwarner

« Reply #1619 on: May 07, 2016, 10:25 PM »
No walleyes!!! If you guys are gonna hang out here..... ya better at least put some deodorant on!!! :w00t:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.