FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: got out fished by my boy.  (Read 4653 times)

Goonloon

got out fished by my boy.
« on: Oct 02, 2015, 07:15 AM »
Hi all,

My boy and myself hit the logging roads after school yesterday to try and get some partridge. We ddi not get any but I took our rods and some bait so we could fish too.

Fish we did, and my boy put on a shore fishing walleye clinic! Very good feeling to see my boy enjoying his hunting and fishing so much, only a few more years and he will be out with his own buddies, gonna make the most of this time together, pure gold!

VIDEO
https://youtu.be/hhK1gxzq0S4

Mac Attack

Re: got out fished by my boy.
« Reply #1 on: Oct 02, 2015, 08:09 AM »
Never a bad thing!!!

Good job and great video.

Thanks.

westernmas

« Reply #2 on: Oct 02, 2015, 11:15 AM »
Net Man Jack has turned into quite the fisherman!!!!  I think I have the same exact expression of disappointment when a pike breaks my line.  Nice work!
AKA-PMaloney86 on the shanty
AKA-westernm@$$hole prior to a mod change
Instagram @Patsquatch413

Goonloon

« Reply #3 on: Oct 02, 2015, 01:02 PM »
Net Man Jack has turned into quite the fisherman!!!!  I think I have the same exact expression of disappointment when a pike breaks my line.  Nice work!

He was sooooo disappointed bless his heart, he was not leaving until he got another one….don't like seeing him sad, but if it meant one more cast………... :P

jjz

• @jzuliniak
« Reply #4 on: Oct 02, 2015, 08:25 PM »
Great job Simon. Iam always jealous when I watch these videos, dont get me wrong eastern ontario is not bad at all I have 5000 lakes within two hrs of me including bay of quinte, Lake Ontario and the St Lawrence river but the solitude of NW Ont must be amazing.

Goonloon

« Reply #5 on: Oct 03, 2015, 05:59 AM »
Great job Simon. Iam always jealous when I watch these videos, dont get me wrong eastern ontario is not bad at all I have 5000 lakes within two hrs of me including bay of quinte, Lake Ontario and the St Lawrence river but the solitude of NW Ont must be amazing.

Good to hear from you JJZ, its been very quiet in here all season. Guess w'ell all be heading over to the Shanty soon eh? I have to say the solitude thing is what I value most, have enough of people all week, to be able to get out and walk in relative solitude is pretty awesome imho.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.