FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Father's Day Frenzy  (Read 2817 times)

Fishman Teters

Father's Day Frenzy
« on: May 25, 2016, 04:11 PM »
To anyone interested: My family and I are heading out to Forsyth for Father's Day weekend. There's a fantastic campsite, situated off the banks of the Yellowstone, just below a diversion dam.
Anyway, throwing out an invite to any of y'all interested in going. Every year I try to get people together from this site, and it never ends up working out...so I try again.
I just think it would be pretty cool if fellow anglers and their families, could get together. Camp out. BBQ. Trade stories. It really could be a good time.
Just a thought.
I'm gonna miss her...look at there...I got a bite

spedray

Re: Father's Day Frenzy
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 10:32 PM »
Might be able to go. Kind of depends on how unpacking the new house goes. Might have to talk to Dan. He never spends fathers day with the kid. He says it's his day to fish. He usually just goes to Harrison lake. I might be able to persuade him to go if I drive him.

Fishman Teters

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 05:48 AM »
It's worth it to go out there. Great river access, beautiful campground, and man...talk about fishing...

Fishman Teters

« Reply #3 on: Jun 01, 2016, 11:37 AM »
Looks like we're going a week early.

spedray

« Reply #4 on: Jun 02, 2016, 10:56 PM »
Looking to have fathers day Friday night and Saturday free. I will try and get a hold of you and see what's up. Putting the boat up for sale next week, but might still have it.

Fishman Teters

« Reply #5 on: Jun 03, 2016, 01:08 PM »
Spedray, you and your brother need to go on the Musselshell with me. You will never, ever, be the same again.

spedray

« Reply #6 on: Jun 04, 2016, 01:20 AM »
House just got pushed back. Don't know what's going on now.

spedray

« Reply #7 on: Jun 07, 2016, 08:01 AM »
Well I was supposed to move into my house yesterday. And as of now, the bank can't tell us when we might be able to move in. All my possessions are packed up in a u-haul and my camper, which I am now pretty much forced to live in. Needless to say I won't be makeing it out this weekend.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.