FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Want to fish tourneys this year..........  (Read 6392 times)

anthonyebola

Want to fish tourneys this year..........
« on: Mar 08, 2007, 04:18 PM »
  Yoo Im an amateur Bass fisherman from Maine.. just got a sweet new bass boat and would love to start doing tourneys this year.. if anybody has any tips/ feedback for me thatd be great. Would love to learn how the tournaments work and good strategies. Im a pretty good fishermen, usually  have 10-30 bass days... somtimes slower, rarely faster.   I dont plan on making a living out of this just want to have a good time and up the ante  8).

G.Horne

Re: Want to fish tourneys this year..........
« Reply #1 on: Apr 09, 2007, 06:34 AM »
I live in Mass and fish 40 + Tourneys per year. If you want to get into fishing T's try the ABA. Check out the web site http://www.americanbassanglers.com/ It is a national org. with several divisions in new england, 1 in Maine that fishes Arrowhead, Moussum, Cobbosee ect... NH also has an ABA division and Mass has 3. They are draw T's meaning you get pared up with someone at the ramp. I would suggest going as a non-boater for a few T's just to get the feel of it and you can learn from fishing with someone else. You might also want to get into a bass club. There are many clubs some are affiliated with BASS and some with the FLW. Most are small 10-12 boats but a good way to get into fishing T's

anthonyebola

Re: Want to fish tourneys this year..........
« Reply #2 on: Apr 10, 2007, 10:01 PM »
Thanks for the Info... My camp is on Cobbosee so that would work out perfectly

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.