FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sammee jigger from cee dee  (Read 1998 times)

gamefisher

Sammee jigger from cee dee
« on: Apr 08, 2022, 07:08 AM »
Any of you die hard NH trollers ever use this product?  It appears to be based in NH.  Curious if any first hand accounts on effectiveness.  Thank you.

Steve H.

Re: Sammee jigger from cee dee
« Reply #1 on: Apr 08, 2022, 09:51 AM »
Pretty cool.  I guess if you're gonna run planer boards (I don't) and money isn't an issue....  why not?
It is understood that fishing licenses, gas, bait, etc., all cost money, but try not to let a limit of trout be your only gauge for success. – Ben Nugent, (NH F&G) Regional Fisheries Biologist

gamefisher

« Reply #2 on: Apr 08, 2022, 10:44 AM »
Pretty cool.  I guess if you're gonna run planer boards (I don't) and money isn't an issue....  why not?

I took it the ski jigger was off planer boards and the sammee was run off your rigger.  What's one more toy I don't really need. ;D

mowbizz

« Reply #3 on: Apr 08, 2022, 11:45 AM »
I took it the ski jigger was off planer boards and the sammee was run off your rigger.  What's one more toy I don't really need. ;D
The SkiJigger is it’s own planer board…runs out on a line from the boat like a board though.
I had bought one and never got to use it while I was trolling…sold the boat and then the Jigger. Old timers swear by them.

mowbizz

« Reply #4 on: Apr 08, 2022, 11:50 AM »
Any of you die hard NH trollers ever use this product?  It appears to be based in NH.  Curious if any first hand accounts on effectiveness.  Thank you.
Wife and I actually looked into buying out his SkiJigger operation (out of Keene/Claremont area) he gave us the 3$ tour of his manufacturing facility a few years ago before he started up production again…we opted not to buy it out for several reasons. His name is Paul Dubriske.

AquaAssassin

« Reply #5 on: Apr 08, 2022, 02:23 PM »
I’ll stick with the Old School Pumo here and there... thanks!
It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

mowbizz

« Reply #6 on: Apr 09, 2022, 08:21 AM »
I’ll stick with the Old School Pumo here and there... thanks!
What’s a “pumo”?
Is that like a henway?🤣

AquaAssassin

« Reply #7 on: Apr 09, 2022, 11:17 AM »
What’s a “pumo”?
Is that like a henway?🤣

Lmfaooo! Pump*
It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

zwiggles

« Reply #8 on: Apr 09, 2022, 02:28 PM »
I have the old (I think these are new?) versions of these, they’re neat. I haven’t really put them through enough to say for sure but they are well made just like their flies.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.