FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Getting back at it  (Read 11328 times)

Yotecatcher

Re: Getting back at it
« Reply #105 on: May 13, 2022, 09:42 AM »
Cats belong inside as they take their toll on the songbirds. Feral cats are the worst.
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything

gotagetm

« Reply #106 on: May 13, 2022, 01:25 PM »
I hate cats ,will be eliminated!

taxid

« Reply #107 on: May 13, 2022, 07:20 PM »
Cats belong inside as they take their toll on the songbirds. Feral cats are the worst.

Agreed, but coyotes like cats. Yum yum.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

fishinjohn

« Reply #108 on: May 13, 2022, 07:56 PM »
Agreed, but coyotes like cats. Yum yum.
ESPECIALLY if they have a clothesline tied to one leg and the other end tied to a tree..
SOOOOO I've been told ::)

taxid

« Reply #109 on: May 14, 2022, 06:33 AM »
ESPECIALLY if they have a clothesline tied to one leg and the other end tied to a tree..
SOOOOO I've been told ::)

Wow you really don't like cats do you? Tell us how you really feel?   :rotflol:

One of my neighbors moved and dumped his three cats. They were breeding on my deck at 3 A.M. driving our inside dog nuts, and with her barking keeping us awake. I had no other recourse but to live trap them and then shoot them between the eyes. I don't hate cats but the shelters are full of them and these had gone feral.

“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

fishinjohn

« Reply #110 on: May 14, 2022, 09:52 AM »
Wow you really don't like cats do you? Tell us how you really feel?   :rotflol:

One of my neighbors moved and dumped his three cats. They were breeding on my deck at 3 A.M. driving our inside dog nuts, and with her barking keeping us awake. I had no other recourse but to live trap them and then shoot them between the eyes. I don't hate cats but the shelters are full of them and these had gone feral.
I had tried to live trap a feral cat one time...
I trapped it... took it a mile from the house in the woods up a state land access road..
It showed back up 2 days later. .
Soooo.. I repeated that process a 2nd time except I took it 3 miles from the house...
1 week later it showed back up...
3rd time.. I trapped it once again and it DID NOT make it far from the trap alive when i released it...
Cat never came back ;)

taxid

« Reply #111 on: May 15, 2022, 11:12 AM »
I had a feral cat about the same time I was dealing with the other cats that was getting into my garbage on my deck. I came out to run it off, but it stood on the railing and snarled at me. I went and got the shotgun and it still defied me. I blew it off the railing with the 12 guage.

gotagetm

« Reply #112 on: May 15, 2022, 02:00 PM »
Cleaned my salmon today , cat was in garbage again last night now I have bait to catch it tonight!

taxid

« Reply #113 on: May 20, 2022, 06:45 PM »
Cleaned my salmon today , cat was in garbage again last night now I have bait to catch it tonight!

A friend gave me a really scary hard to set heavy duty conibear to use that fit inside a bucket. You needed a tool to set it the d*** thing. It would break your arm if you got it in between the jaws. I swear it was actually a conibear used for bears or something and I gave it back to him. Didn't want to take a chance of killing the dog if it got out on the deck.

gotagetm

« Reply #114 on: Jun 23, 2022, 06:28 AM »
Well....I had one more cat I couldn't get in box trap to relocate....it's been outside my fenced lawn tormenting my dogs!!!...last night it decided to get inside fence and actually come in my house through door my dogs go in and out of...bad decision! I woke up to 3 labs and a border collie going ape s$&t!!!
Problem is no more! Besides my dogs normal raw chicken and rice breakfast they got eggs also !!!!

KingPerch

« Reply #115 on: Jun 23, 2022, 03:17 PM »
Well....I had one more cat I couldn't get in box trap to relocate....it's been outside my fenced lawn tormenting my dogs!!!...last night it decided to get inside fence and actually come in my house through door my dogs go in and out of...bad decision! I woke up to 3 labs and a border collie going ape s$&t!!!
Problem is no more! Besides my dogs normal raw chicken and rice breakfast they got eggs also !!!!
That cat saw his 9th life flash before its eyes, then it was over!!😁
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

fishinjohn

« Reply #116 on: Jun 23, 2022, 03:28 PM »
R.I.P. KITTY

(This picture MAY or MAY NOT be true life imagery)

gotagetm

« Reply #117 on: Jun 23, 2022, 03:49 PM »
Guess it thought it could handle over 400#s of dogs!
People ask me arnt I afraid leaving my door open and someone could come in ....I say na....they better worry about getting back out!

fishinjohn

« Reply #118 on: Jun 23, 2022, 05:07 PM »
Guess it thought it could handle over 400#s of dogs!
People ask me arnt I afraid leaving my door open and someone could come in ....I say na....they better worry about getting back out!
That's funny shhhh@%$!t

Mac Attack

« Reply #119 on: Jun 23, 2022, 05:18 PM »

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.