FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Carp in the chu...  (Read 2434 times)

amazinmoose

Carp in the chu...
« on: Aug 20, 2005, 07:44 AM »
is this true? are there large carp in the chu?? i know anything is possable and iv seen some fish larger then large. iv fished the quabbin from a boat have seen some scary looking lakers. anything is possiable in these waters, would not surprise me if there were lake monsters, i might even say iv seen large lake monster like creatures in the chu. but i know that would start a huge argument against this moose. anyways has anyone gotting carp outa teh chu?? would i be wasting my time if i fished a dough bait?? just catch hornpout?  tightlines moose

Grizz

Re: Carp in the chu...
« Reply #1 on: Aug 20, 2005, 08:54 AM »
CARP IN THE CHUU....COULD BE....WOULD I FISH FOR THEM....NO...THE FISHN'S TO GOOD AT THE CHUU TO BE LOOKING FOR CARP THERE...I'LL TELL YOU SOMETHING EALSE ABOUT THE CHUU...THERE'S PIKE IN THE CHUU...BET ON IT...I'VE SEEN THEM OFF OF 140 SIDE SO HELP ME GOD... ;D GRIZZ

amazinmoose

« Reply #2 on: Aug 20, 2005, 09:12 AM »
Grizz check your pm's  ...

jf5

« Reply #3 on: Aug 23, 2005, 10:39 AM »
I hope there is no carp in Chu  >:( Not listed by F & G. If you see carp or pike there you might want to let Todd RIchards know at MA F & G.

amazinmoose

« Reply #4 on: Aug 23, 2005, 11:04 AM »
there are unexplainable things iv seen in the chu.. if i talked to a ranger they'd think i was crazy and send me away. iv seen some pretty far out things well fishing maybe im spending to much time on that water.. but i personaly think i could spend more :-) tightlines moose

Grizz

« Reply #5 on: Aug 23, 2005, 02:53 PM »
I hope there is no carp in Chu  >:( Not listed by F & G. If you see carp or pike there you might want to let Todd RIchards know at MA F & G.
WHY JASON...WHY SHOULD I TALK TOO MR. RICHARDS...WHAT YOU THINK...HE'S GOING TOO DRAIN THE PLACE...JUMP IN THE WATER TOO CATCH THE UNWANTED FISH MAYBE... I SEEN A GUY MANY YEARS AGO CATCH A PARYA YOU KNOW WHAT..FORGET IT..........GRIZZ

jf5

« Reply #6 on: Sep 22, 2005, 05:54 PM »
WHY JASON...WHY SHOULD I TALK TOO MR. RICHARDS...WHAT YOU THINK...HE'S GOING TOO DRAIN THE PLACE...JUMP IN THE WATER TOO CATCH THE UNWANTED FISH MAYBE... I SEEN A GUY MANY YEARS AGO CATCH A PARYA YOU KNOW WHAT..FORGET IT..........GRIZZ

LOL, No, I don't think he'll drain it, etc. But it could be good info for them to know and possibly manage. The more they know the better...

deerhunter

« Reply #7 on: Sep 23, 2005, 06:50 AM »
i though carp don,t like clean and deeper waters.

Flash_King

« Reply #8 on: Sep 23, 2005, 03:44 PM »
With all the different types of live bait that are used at the CHU,the chance of a few carp shiners("I thought I was using Golden Shiners")being released would be a possiblity.PIKE - if it wasn't a pike I saw a few years ago near the oulet of the Stillwater,it was the BIGGEST pickerel that could be caught in MA. Also, with the influx of BUCKET BIOLOGISTS  - anything is possible     How about some WALLEYES LOL

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.