FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: This weeks pick??  (Read 77373 times)

cdc

Re: This weeks pick??
« Reply #30 on: Jul 26, 2006, 04:54 AM »
I think it was the other way around with Tony and Carl.....It was Tony that gave the big FU to carl.....And that was cause Carl got into him on pit road....
 It wont be long and they are going to lay down some big fines on that LOOSER....He has been getting away with all to much.

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #31 on: Jul 26, 2006, 07:25 AM »
I hope NASCAR keeps their dang nose out of it. I am tired of PC racing! :nono: There has been some, dare I say, DRAMA this year. :w00t: I guess I am watching too many pre-race shows, but I am loving the on-track confrontations and post race analysis by the drivers. Jeff Burton is the best guy out there for telling it like it is, but the rest of them are funny as heck with their blame before they see a replay. I want controversy, I want bent sheet metal, and I want rivalries. :cursing: :flex: :wacko: Anyone remember when 2 of the Bodine brothers wrecked each other?? That was so funny. Shoot, bring on Hoosier tires and bring on crazy wreckfests again. That made for some really interesting racing. :thumbup_smilie:

Mike :whistling:

archbishop

« Reply #32 on: Jul 26, 2006, 09:31 AM »
I want rivalries. :cursing: :flex: :wacko:

without rivalries and stuff like tony pulled last weekend, racing wouldnt have the fans it does, it would literally be just cars going in circles, no passing because you wouldnt want to hurt anyones feelings, this isnt that comercial where carl edwards is trying to everyone else a chance :tipup:

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #33 on: Jul 26, 2006, 11:39 AM »
Actually, we have a great year going here. 2 of the pretty boys of Nascar have done bad things. :cookoo: Jeff Gordon shoves Matt Kenseth?? If Matt would have shoved back, or worse taken a swing, would Jeff's model still want to marry him? ??? Carl Edwards spins out Stewart? The "Aw shucks" racer got his dander up? :cursing: :flex: You expect Tony to react in a terrible way to something very small, just ask Clint Boyer.>:( You expect Robby Gordon and Michael Waltrip to trade paint. :unsure: But, there have been some great confrontations this year and I hope it continues. :thumbup_smilie: If ya'll want sterile racing, watch F-1, ask Juan Montoya. Juan isn't taking a pay cut to race clean, green, and boring. :sleep1:

Mike :afro:

Pikeguy

« Reply #34 on: Jul 27, 2006, 02:18 PM »
Ah, my UPS driver just came in and showed me some pics of Danica at last weekends Indy race in Milwaukee. He had one shot of her bent over doing something....nice  ;D

Coldfeet

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #35 on: Jul 28, 2006, 11:40 AM »
Although it has made it fun to watch, it is getting out of hand. Cement head Stewert thinks because he is a past champion he should be the only guy out their and everyone else get out of my way. Gorden isnt to far behind that logic too! If they are that good and leading a race the slower drivers are SUPPOSED to go to the bottom of the track to let the faster cars drive around them well Goofy Gordon takes them out and blames them for being in his way. As far as Stewert goes it doesnt matter where you are on the track he justs hits them. Edwards was a inocent bystander and was taken out of a race because of good ol Smoke what a joke this is turning out to be what should happen is what we have in the short track division If you cause or involved in any way to a yellow flag you go to the back of the pack Tail of the feild and have to work your way back up. No questions asked, these fines they set are nothing compaired to takeing track position away where the big money is. Points is what counts and take them out of the 10 race series at the end of the yr would make a few of them think before useing their cars as snowplows!
Did you put the plug in the boat?

archbishop

« Reply #36 on: Jul 28, 2006, 12:09 PM »
the slower drivers are SUPPOSED to go to the bottom of the track to let the faster cars drive around them well Goofy Gordon takes them out and blames them for being in his way.

goofy gordon is a 4 time champ and doesnt wipe people out for fun, when he does it its for the win, not with 100 laps to go, its when a slower car is in front of him with under 5 to go and the slower car keeps blocking him, what does the slower car expect? the faster guy to say, well ill just sit here and wait until 3rd place comes up and dumps us both and let him win the race because im a nice guy, thats why people like vickers will never be a champ, would you rtather have 7-8 championships or be known as the best driver who never won a championship, but he was a nice guy :cookoo:

just like any other sport, nice guys finish last, did LT quit rushing the QB after he broke theismans leg?

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #37 on: Aug 02, 2006, 06:56 AM »
Well, the big race at Indy this weekend. YAAWWWNNN. This is the biggest bore of all year. Look for Kayne, Hamlin, and Smoke. I am sure the Hendrick bunch will be in the top 10. I would also like to ask JJ and Matt to wreck this weekend, (nothing against these guys) I would just love to see more than 10 guys in the chase.

Mike

grumpymoe

« Reply #38 on: Aug 02, 2006, 07:17 AM »
it can turn into a yawner, but its a biggie moneywise and for the fans....going to pick Kurt Busch to be in the winners circle...Grump

archbishop

« Reply #39 on: Aug 02, 2006, 09:22 AM »
well im a gordon fan so this isnt hard for me, im going with the guy who has the first win at the brickyard, the most wins at the brickyard and the most poles at the brickyard, GORDON to put him in a tie with dale sr. for all time wins :tipup:

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #40 on: Aug 02, 2006, 11:36 AM »
well im a gordon fan so this isnt hard for me, im going with the guy who has the first win at the brickyard, the most wins at the brickyard and the most poles at the brickyard, GORDON to put him in a tie with dale sr. for all time wins :tipup:

About as boring as the race is going to be.  :P

Mike

esox slayer

« Reply #41 on: Aug 02, 2006, 12:17 PM »
I'd like to see my man Mark win it this time around....

(and, as a side note.....sorry Arch.....I don't care who wins as long as it isn't flame boy).....Esox
Team NY!!Setting the standard for which all others are thrashed!! 
                                                                                Former Marine-Semper Fi!!!

archbishop

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #43 on: Aug 02, 2006, 06:06 PM »
ARCH, YOU ARE A JERK!!!! >:(  I saw that article and avoided it like the plague; you tricked me into opening it. :cursing: I thought my eyes were going to burn! :'(

Mike ;D

archbishop

« Reply #44 on: Aug 02, 2006, 08:13 PM »
ARCH, YOU ARE A JERK!!!! >:(  I saw that article and avoided it like the plague; you tricked me into opening it. :cursing: I thought my eyes were going to burn! :'(

Mike ;D

burn baby burn :laugh:

did you see the thing i posted on power rankings?
the things they say about the drivers are funny as heck :laugh:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.