FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fat Boy's 2014 Photo Eye Candy  (Read 17062 times)

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
Re: Fat Boy's 2014 Photo Eye Candy (off to a good start)
« Reply #30 on: Apr 28, 2014, 04:49 PM »
Sorry to hear about the skunkin and the breakdown FB, looks like when you were on the water it was a nice day though

It was great, albeit a bit more windy than I'd like, until about 2:30 when the skies opened up and soaked us.  But you're right, at least I got out!  The good news is that I found out that my truck repair isn't going to be all that expensive (transmission and motor are fine)...whew!

drobertsinMaryland

« Reply #31 on: Apr 29, 2014, 06:23 PM »
Nice fish Kevin. This weekend was tough I went down by your house Sunday. Ended up being a bass tournament down there. I managed 3 but nothing big all in the 12-14 inch range. Everyone was struggling! That cold front that came thru Sat. night probably didn't help.

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2014, 07:11 AM »
Nice fish Kevin. This weekend was tough I went down by your house Sunday. Ended up being a bass tournament down there. I managed 3 but nothing big all in the 12-14 inch range. Everyone was struggling! That cold front that came thru Sat. night probably didn't help.

I bet it did, it was pretty windy which probably limited where you could go too.  We need to hook up.  Truck is fixed, boat is in great shape and the trailer...finally!

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #33 on: Jun 02, 2014, 11:37 AM »
I went musky fishing yesterday and got the musky skunk.  But big lures catch big fish, and this spawned out 19.5" smallie kept me from getting totally blanked.  Nice consolation prize, huh?

muskyon46

• Just passin on a family tradition
« Reply #34 on: Jun 02, 2014, 10:22 PM »
Heck ya kevin, big bait = big fish. Nice smallie  :o :w00t: :w00t:

camo_fish

• Heeeeere Fishy, Fishy, Fishy
« Reply #35 on: Jun 03, 2014, 06:15 PM »
wow, I guess that smallie was hungry!!!   ;D  8)
Fishing isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that!

I live with FEAR everyday, and sometimes she lets me go fishing!

danny b

• northernnnnnnns!
« Reply #36 on: Jun 06, 2014, 05:50 AM »
Nice catch! I tend to run oversized lures (maybe not that big) and I still catch a decent amount of fish on them......even the little dinkers get ambitious every now and again

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #37 on: Jun 06, 2014, 06:01 AM »
Nice smallie Kevin..  I bet your arm gets tired casting that broom stick and big bait... ;D ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #38 on: Jun 30, 2014, 04:13 PM »
You got that right Dom!  I'm still achin'   :P :D

I haven't been out much because of crazy weather, It always seems that I have to work when it's nice, and get stormed on during my days off  :-\  But here are some fairly recent pics...fun times...good getaway spots wading for smallies, etc.:

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #39 on: Jun 30, 2014, 04:17 PM »
The pain is worth the gain... :flex: :flex: :flex: :flex:
Your having a great season yourself,.. ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #40 on: Jun 30, 2014, 04:28 PM »
LOL yes, it sure can be.  Thanks!  Here are a couple older pics from May that I meant to post and forgot that they were on my phone.  Not big fish, but fun fish:

And of course, gotta have a fish selfie ;D

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #41 on: Jun 30, 2014, 05:31 PM »
Great pics bud!

That river screams for a fly rod Kevin. I have a warm water fly collection that will make them nuts!

You're gonna have company after I retire. 37 work days left ;D

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

muskyon46

• Just passin on a family tradition
« Reply #42 on: Jul 01, 2014, 07:40 PM »
Hope the waters have receded by now kevin, gotta luv the money pit that keeps us on the water. I"ve been dealing with some spark issues myself but the new wheeler I picked up has been keeping me busy  ;) another money pit also. lol

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #43 on: Jul 02, 2014, 12:19 PM »
Hope the waters have receded by now kevin, gotta luv the money pit that keeps us on the water. I"ve been dealing with some spark issues myself but the new wheeler I picked up has been keeping me busy  ;) another money pit also. lol

If it stays cool enough, then I might have the S.S. Fat Boy out again.  If not, and the hurricane stays out to sea, then I might try the wet wade again somewhere.  Yeah, tell me about the money pit!  Jeesh!  Houses, Boats and trucks.  I won't say anything about my wife  :whistling:

Great pics bud!

That river screams for a fly rod Kevin. I have a warm water fly collection that will make them nuts!

You're gonna have company after I retire. 37 work days left ;D

Rg

Thanks Bob, sure, come on down!!!  I had a day a few years ago that I'll never forget on a nearby stretch, 99 smallies in six hours on a buzzbait, biggest only 19" but had thirty fish over 16" that day, and a lot between 12"-14".  A fly rod would tear 'em up.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #44 on: Jul 03, 2014, 07:00 PM »
Nice job on the basses.... ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.