MyFishFinder By Species > Trout

Trout Magnet Lure.

(1/3) > >>

grubdropper:
Has anyone had any success fishing for Trout using trout Magnet Lures.   I bought a trout magnet kit last year and caught alot of differant fish on them but did not try them for trout.  In the past I tried small plastic ice jigs and have caught trout out of small steams and ponds.  There is a good web site for the trout magnet lures.  www.troutmagnet.com.   Anyone use these on a regular basis?  What do you think?

grubdropper:

--- Quote from: grubdropper on Mar 03, 2009, 06:16 AM ---Has anyone had any success fishing for Trout using trout Magnet Lures.   I bought a trout magnet kit last year and caught alot of differant fish on them but did not try them for trout.  In the past I tried small plastic ice jigs and have caught trout out of small steams and ponds.  There is a good web site for the trout magnet lures.  www.troutmagnet.com.   Anyone use these on a regular basis?  What do you think?

--- End quote ---
I take it no one has used these Lures.

Shadrap:
Checked the pics out.  I've never seen them before.  Hard to say.  Right place right time as is the case for most fishing.  good luck.

fish_finder:
Ive tried them with limited success on stream brookies, i always keep a couple in my vest in case i run outta bait because they will catch then if they are hungry, HOWEVER i have found them to be killer on white and yellow perch as well as sunnies, both open water and on the ice, they should be renamed panfish magnets

john t.:
Haven't used them for trout but the crappies like them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version