MyFishFinder By Species > Perch

blue perch

<< < (3/3)

icejohn:
rg,
yes it think you're absolutely right, you see this kind of thing in other species of the animal kingdom.  this was actually the second "blue perch" i caught, the other being several years ago and i believe also in port bay.
thanks,
icejohn

archbishop:
dangit i couldnt see his blue bluegill now i cant see his blue perch i think there imaginary like the blue smurfs ;)

AD:
I have found a local pond that has those blue perch in them.    Ill see if I can get a good picture of the bluish tink it it.   They are a beautiful perch

jawk:

--- Quote from: icejohn on Apr 13, 2004, 06:32 PM ---here is a pic of blue perch i caught last year at port bay, ny.  it seems to be a  blue strain of yellow perch.  there was a short article in the in-fisherman mag about blue perch caught in iowa and asked if anyone that would catch one to report it to this guy from the iowa dnr, so i did and sent him this pic too.  i also caught a blue strain of blue gill this year at otisco lake, ny and also posted it on the blue gill post.

I/ve caught a number or these in Cayuga lake and in the Oswego river. Don't know much else
--- End quote ---

BIGDADYG:
two years ago through the ice a good friend took these at just under 15"        

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version