FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: need suggestions  (Read 1731 times)

grumpymoe

need suggestions
« on: Aug 22, 2004, 07:01 PM »
what i am looking for is any suggestions for topics, games, or puzzles that will keep us focused on fishing....i know it's very important to talk about politics with the upcoming election in november...but, it can get pretty boring at times when all we want to talk and discuss is what we are all here for...FISHING!!!!! so bring em on everyone...post some FUN thoughts here.....Grump ;D

Thriller

• Take a child fishing
Re: need suggestions
« Reply #1 on: Aug 22, 2004, 07:26 PM »
Well, I'm sure you can count on Scuba for some creativity, but as for topics, we can get an early jump on the ice fishing season by talking prep, etc., best fishing day of the year, ever, and that sort of thing.  While frustrating, there are also the things that went wrong, amusing anecdotes that we can now look back and laugh at....

Did you know Scuba plays with golf toys in his boat?   :D  Just to get things started.  At least he uses his boat...  :(

Derek

reubenpa

« Reply #2 on: Aug 22, 2004, 08:07 PM »
How many people here have fallen through the ice, or fallen out of a boat
Just wanna be fishing, not just wishin

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #3 on: Aug 22, 2004, 09:03 PM »
How many people here have fallen through the ice, or fallen out of a boat

I've never fallen through the ice, but sometimes in my fav. big lake trout lake, there is a huge layer of frozen slush that is about 8" before the actual ice. You will step on the slush, and then break through to the ice. It is scary!

I have fallen out of a boat a lot. Since I use one of those personal pontoon boats, and I float the river a lot, I don't know how many times I have fallen out. I'm talking a bunch of class IV rapids. you fear for your life but you always can swim back to your boat because after a huge rapid there is usually a big hole beneath it.

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4 on: Aug 22, 2004, 09:15 PM »
Yeah,  I fell out of the boat,  was really drunk though.  Really.  I was imitating the Icky Shuffle in a 15' boat in the bow,  duh,  stuupid!!!!  My buddies laughed at me for an hour,  I mean they did not stop laughing for an hour.

Deposit

« Reply #5 on: Aug 23, 2004, 08:11 PM »
how about some worst or most funny fishing trips anyone has taken, I know I have my fair share. ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.