MFF US Midwest > Indiana

Resi updates

(1/5) > >>

bigr:
It's that time of year again. Levels are near winter pool and water is in very good shape color wise. The bite at all the usual places on both Resi's has been excellent the past week or so and seem to be getting better.  Jigs popped under a bobber is first choice. color doesn't seem to matter but go with what your confident in. Yesterdays weather shouldn't have any effect on conditions. Might actually freeze up tonight in spots. The resi's are always the first to freeze for what ever reason but should be good by weekend. Size is different each day and different times. Alot of keepers and an equal amount of throw backs. 

Daybreak:
Thanks for the report, Big R. You always seem to let us know when we need the info the most. I was thinking of heading that way later this week to check out hunting areas, but may throw a pole in the truck too.

bigr:
Better hit the south shores the next few days. Missy locations include red bridge boat launch cove, the south shore under red bridge,listen creek cove. On the sally i would be on south shore at 105 or the beach in lost bridge west camp ground. Possible the Dora boat luanch might have the winds at your back. Good luck all. Take advantage of this warm spell.

Jig_Head:

--- Quote from: bigr on Dec 07, 2023, 05:21 AM ---Better hit the south shores the next few days. Missy locations include red bridge boat launch cove, the south shore under red bridge,listen creek cove. On the sally i would be on south shore at 105 or the beach in lost bridge west camp ground. Possible the Dora boat luanch might have the winds at your back. Good luck all. Take advantage of this warm spell.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the updates. Have you noticed a better bite in the mornings or in the afternoons after the sun warms the water a bit?

bigr:
To me it seems like the mid part of the day starting 9-10 am to 3-4pm is as good as first or last lite.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version