MFF US Midwest > Indiana

ice shanty or MFF ?

(1/2) > >>

rivereddy:
Where to post?

I drove up to the local resi knowing full well that the lake was all open water.  With a beemoth on a tungsten tear drop, I fished off the docks using a blue ice rod and a schoolie reel.  There were a half dozen or so other guys doing more or less the same thing. The dock complex was pretty extensive and most of us "trolled" our baits by walking  and dragging our lures along the docks edge.  I fished for about an hour and wound up catching 3 bluegills - 2 dinks and one decent sized.  Another guy caught a couple crappie.

In other news -  I haven't seen a non apartment pond/catch basin mallard in two weeks.  Duck season has been a bust for this kid.

In other news 2 Red Lake Minnesota-  I just read where about 120 guys had to be helped off an ice mass when the wind blew it
                        away from the banks...

fish on,

rivereddy

Mac Attack:
Here are my thoughts.

If you need to post about standing outside in the cold on a block of ice or ask a question for 1000th time................do it on IS.

Everything else..................here.

8)

Teacherpreacher:
Ducks?????? Reading DU Migration reports, from Canada to Florida, there ain't no migration!!!
Teach

KingPerch:
Is there any ice yet!!!😁

Mac Attack:

--- Quote from: KingPerch on Dec 30, 2023, 01:00 PM ---Is there any ice yet!!!😁

--- End quote ---

Soon.
I'm about ready to get a tequila or two.

;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version