FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: clearwater crossing near brown's lake and rock creek.  (Read 1338 times)

tom1234505

• 17 years old
I fished clearwater crossing and had great luck about 2 weeks ago. about a 16" rainbow and had a big brown trout on for about 5 min before he let go. the brown had to be at least 25". wish I had a camera when he jumped. I was using 10 lb test and thought the rainbow was going to break the line at one point when he was running upstream. I am back in Idaho now but I had great fun in MT, even had a girlfriend for 4 days while I was there, but broke up because I wasn't "her type of guy" which was a good thing because I found out she hated fishing. not only that, but she was also part of P.E.T.A. and a vegetarian. But she was great looking though.
Also fished rock creek while I was there. had a few fish on at valley of the moon a few days ago but didn't catch them. When the salmon flies were hatching had a few fish on then too. I still saw a few salmon flies still hatching 5 days ago. I will come up with some more reports this winter on iceshanty.com in MT.
Tight lines-
Tom
<br /><br />

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.