FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Where's everyone going tommorrow?  (Read 4682 times)

bluefinforme

Re: Where's everyone going tommorrow?
« Reply #15 on: Apr 16, 2006, 07:19 PM »

Any size to those stripers.

I heard a rumor from my father today that his buddy caught his first schoolie of the year off of plum island yesterday !!!!!!!!!!
a few Maine keepers....I lost a good one ::)  as usual!  if they are at plum then they are here ;)  are you positive it wasn't a false alarm holdover?

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
« Reply #16 on: Apr 16, 2006, 08:05 PM »

I TRIED to warn you guys!  slow time of year.....Scott......you should have come with me :rotflol: :rotflol:.....100+ stripers between me, mugzy, and mike

everyone on the boat had a great catch of haddock. we just couldnt feelt the bite so good on those broomsticks they rented us. was still a great day at sea with great company! glad ya had fun!cant wait to go out on KKC i heard they have brand new rods!!
Scotty 

sst4life

« Reply #17 on: Apr 16, 2006, 09:25 PM »

are you positive it wasn't a false alarm holdover?

Sorry I dont know if it was a hold over or not my Pops just told me about it today when I went down there for Easter dinner. 
I play with my rod TWO HANDED !!!!!

tcfish

« Reply #18 on: Apr 17, 2006, 06:08 PM »

I was suppsed to go on the bunny clark tommorrow however due to high winds and rough seas the trip was cancelled  :-\.Probably better off as better days are a comin.Gonna try again later this week :D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.