FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New world record crappie  (Read 12361 times)

bear

New world record crappie
« on: Aug 31, 2006, 03:49 PM »
I was at Bass Pro in Columbia yesterday and they have got a new world record crappie in there aquarium. Some guy in central Missouri caught this black crappie in April. It weighed 5.02 lbs and was 19 inches long. The Missouri Department of Conservation and the IGFA claim this is a new world record. Any one else heard about this? bear

bear

Re: New world record crappie
« Reply #1 on: Aug 31, 2006, 04:02 PM »
I went to the IGFA website and it is down because of the hurricane in the south. I live about 80 miles from where this fish was caught and this is the first I have heard about it. I will try to find out more and post it. None the less the fish was a monster. bear

pinche

• Amen
« Reply #2 on: Aug 31, 2006, 04:14 PM »
I thought it was posted here before Ill do some digging. :-\
Rockbassin everyone is doing it !!

Proud member of M.I.R.C. since 2006

pinche

• Amen
« Reply #3 on: Aug 31, 2006, 04:21 PM »
I thought it was posted here before Ill do some digging. :-\

found it here ya go!!
http://www.myfishfinder.com/fishing_forum/index.php?topic=10672.0

bear

« Reply #4 on: Aug 31, 2006, 09:23 PM »
I did not mean to stir things up. I am kind of new to this site so I guess I missed the earlier post. Thanks for letting me know. ??? ??? ???

esox slayer

« Reply #5 on: Aug 31, 2006, 09:27 PM »
I did not mean to stir things up. I am kind of new to this site so I guess I missed the earlier post. Thanks for letting me know. ??? ??? ???

Bud..you didn't stir anything up...you'll find that for the most part, the members on here are more than willing to go the extra mile and help you out.  What Pinche did was just helping out....

Welcome aboard....Esox
Team NY!!Setting the standard for which all others are thrashed!! 
                                                                                Former Marine-Semper Fi!!!

pinche

• Amen
« Reply #6 on: Sep 01, 2006, 06:35 AM »
yeah welcome bear I was just answering your question . Like esox said most people will do what they can to help. There are alot of great members and info here. Sorry if I seemed short with ya It was almost quitten time LOL ;D

Is that what you were looking for?  ???

ifishhi

• fall togue on a 6wt.....what a fight!
« Reply #7 on: Sep 01, 2006, 09:34 AM »
that is one heck of a fish, nice job

bear

« Reply #8 on: Sep 01, 2006, 09:38 AM »
yeah welcome bear I was just answering your question . Like esox said most people will do what they can to help. There are alot of great members and info here. Sorry if I seemed short with ya It was almost quitten time LOL ;D

Is that what you were looking for?  ???
You did not seem short to me. What I meant was if I had known it was already posted I would not have done it again. I don't know how that fish was caught so close to where I live and no one has heard about it. Oh well. Thanks for the welcome and you are right. There are a lot of great members and info here. It seems like I learn something new everytime I log on. bear

pinche

• Amen
« Reply #9 on: Sep 01, 2006, 09:43 AM »
notta problem bear. Lots of things get posted here so sometimes things get burried fast

esox slayer

« Reply #10 on: Sep 01, 2006, 09:47 AM »
You did not seem short to me. What I meant was if I had known it was already posted I would not have done it again. I don't know how that fish was caught so close to where I live and no one has heard about it. Oh well. Thanks for the welcome and you are right. There are a lot of great members and info here. It seems like I learn something new everytime I log on. bear

Bear..make sure you join up over at ice shanty.com as well....after the fall bite ends we all migrate over there and that site, from what I've seen is busier than here.  You'll see a lot of familiar names over there......

There's a hunting site as well for the interim period between summer and ice fishing.....
Team NY!!Setting the standard for which all others are thrashed!! 
                                                                                Former Marine-Semper Fi!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.