FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: CHEWING AND FISHING???  (Read 4736 times)

blaque

Re: CHEWING AND FISHING???
« Reply #30 on: Apr 03, 2006, 12:35 PM »
Did you ever see Tommy Boy:  "You can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a bull's arse, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it." Well that movie came out a little too late in life and i never got that well thought out piece of advice relayed to me as a child crow.  Unfortunate really cuz every saturday was T-bone night, not to mention i had connections to get copnhagen for free back when i was chewin.........Had i never made the correlation, i would have saved myself alot of money

troutman

« Reply #31 on: Apr 03, 2006, 12:47 PM »
I don’t know how anybody can chew this stuff. These guys that spit that stuff all over the place have rotten teeth and most of them don’t care were they spit.
Ray

Skipper

• MFF Mod Team
  • Fish for uglies!
« Reply #32 on: Apr 03, 2006, 05:33 PM »
I used to chew Kodiak, it rotted a crater in my lip. I thought I had leukoplekia or somthing, so I went
 to the doctor. He had no sympathy for me and told me quit or my whole face could fall off. It wasn't cancer, it was some sort of an ulcer. It hurt like holy crud for a long time until it healed, and I have never touched the stuff since.

Fishingking

« Reply #33 on: Apr 03, 2006, 07:22 PM »
But you still use the Aviater picture with the gill and skoal can in it  :rotflol:
Team NY 
Was that nice enough for you?

Skipper

• MFF Mod Team
  • Fish for uglies!
« Reply #34 on: Apr 03, 2006, 08:01 PM »
But you still use the Aviater picture with the gill and skoal can in it  :rotflol:

Its a genaric pic I found when I set up my account, I have never chewed Skoal. I suppose I should change it one of these days to one of my own pics. I used it because it was the biggest gill on there.

Fishingking

« Reply #35 on: Apr 03, 2006, 08:03 PM »
Yes i know its one of Iceshanty's (Scott's) Pictures Just thought it was funny  with that post.
Team NY 
Was that nice enough for you?

Skipper

• MFF Mod Team
  • Fish for uglies!
« Reply #36 on: Apr 03, 2006, 08:11 PM »
10-4 ;)

JiggerMan

• Man do I love Fishing
« Reply #37 on: Apr 03, 2006, 10:58 PM »
Skoal mint really turns the kings on.  It is manditory for someone to have a lipper in when king fishing on the big pond aka Lake ontario.  we are very superstitous about it.  We would have the first guy to get into the can pakc the can in the direction of the down riggers or the boards and we would all dip in to the can and every single time we would get a bite.  If one guy produced more hits when dippin he would have a sore lip buy the end of the day. 

JiggerMan

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.