FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Where are the nuts?  (Read 4864 times)

RoeBoat

Where are the nuts?
« on: Mar 21, 2015, 10:08 PM »
Just wondering where the Buckeyes are?  One post this year and one post last year, are you kidding me?  I fished with more Buckeyes than that in the last year.  Post up!!!

sparkie

Re: Where are the nuts?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 28, 2015, 05:48 PM »
Many of the states forums are like that.

boondox

« Reply #2 on: Mar 29, 2015, 01:10 AM »
my answer to your question is: fishing?

reason being: our in land rivers and lakes  in Michigan are off limit to walleye catch and keep..  same with Erie ? last i looked there is only a few bodies of water open to fishing eyes right now in our state... why they got different reg then Michigan is beyond  me? cause were all taking form the same thing were all stocking... so how is it fair to have reg for walleye fishing during a spawn? when other states don't? so i am assuming there fishing with great success?? so how are we to get bigger fish in lake Erie if they catch all the spawning fish? unless this is a problem from the alga bloom they had and what to remove all the contaminated fish?

RoeBoat

« Reply #3 on: Mar 29, 2015, 05:17 PM »
I don't think they're all fishing and the ones that are sure aren't posting anything.

I will be wading the maumee and catching some of those eyes you're reffering to.  I know one thing, there are not near as many females taken from the river as there were 20 years ago.  Snagged fish numbers are way down also. 

Don't know what to tell you about the different state regs other than do what I do.  Get online and buy a license and then get in your truck and head to Ohio!  Fish On!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.