FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: bears!  (Read 3596 times)

grumpymoe

bears!
« on: Jul 05, 2004, 07:16 AM »
with a healthy population of bears out my back door.....they are extremely elusive when it comes to snapping a shot...unless they are being fed ::) and being a problem....yesterday....decided to look and see if i could get a shot....just as i was turning into a quiet road into a lake.....a beautiful brown with blonde streaks sitting by the road....just as quickly as i reached for the camera....into the bush....head back up the road and spot this yearling at about 400 yds....full zoom....no tripod...i was amazed i got this decent shot.......grump

bayonne

Re: bears!
« Reply #1 on: Jul 05, 2004, 08:21 AM »
hear in jersey at our boy scout camp we see lots of bears every day and big ones and they dont get fed thiers loads of blue berry bushes every place you go in this camp will try to get some shots this year ive had them come 20 yards from me right in are camp site they just stroll thru like were no even thier i quess they know thier safe we just make shore the kids know not to get to close wen with cubs

fozsey

« Reply #2 on: Jul 05, 2004, 08:49 AM »
Nice shot Grumpy...The first night we stayed in Whitefish Bay the owner of the Cabin told us that he had bears break into his cabin twice in the last 2 years. The first because someone had fried bacon that day and left the coffee can with the bacon grease on the deck. The second time they had left a bag of garbage behind accidently in the cabin. Both bears ripped the door off the cabin and destroyed the inside including two wall mounted trout.

Needless to say the seed he planted made us sleep with one eye open. I didn't realize bears were such good swimmers until he told us that story.

reubenpa

« Reply #3 on: Jul 05, 2004, 09:15 AM »
nice pic,  I haven't seen a bear in years!!!
Just wanna be fishing, not just wishin

fastribs85

« Reply #4 on: Jul 05, 2004, 03:19 PM »
why are all the pictures little red xxx
naked women and beer we got it all in here

grumpymoe

« Reply #5 on: Jul 05, 2004, 03:34 PM »
good question....i can't log onto photobucket to check the images....and yes....alot of little red x's with all the posts.....grump

buzzbomb

« Reply #6 on: Jul 05, 2004, 03:42 PM »
Photobucket must just be jammed up ...  it was there this morning,  Oh, nice pic, Grump. ;D

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #7 on: Jul 06, 2004, 01:11 PM »
Bears are my favorite animals, hence my name. I have seen many, many, many bears and have gotten within a few feet of wild ones. I have also seen a trophy 500 lb black bear chase away my cow elk that I was going to shoot last year!!! I wish I would've had a black bear tag.

What a coincedence, on the 4th of july, early in the morning before I left my secret high mountain lake, I saw about a 100 pounder come down on the other side of the pond and give me the eye before drinking some water.

Original FISHER Jodoin

« Reply #8 on: Mar 25, 2005, 05:09 PM »
whenever i see bears, or any kool wildlife, i never get  to snap a picture
GIT _ R _ DONE

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.