FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Basement Development Updated June 28  (Read 4254 times)

vancouvercanuck

Basement Development Updated June 28
« on: May 09, 2005, 05:52 PM »
Well finally getting our basement developed. Bought some kick @ss stuff for our shower, thought I'd share with you all. The two shower heads are Moen and everything else is Kholer. I get a great deal on the stuff being that I can purchase it wholesale so everything was %40 off of list price. The sprays are three way individually controlled with the main Kholer being temperatured control and above that is the three way diverting valve.

Before:

After:

"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

bigredfishing

• Screw the BS, let's go fishing.
Re: Basement Development
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 07:40 PM »
now ya just gotta get your woman to help you try it out ;)

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 03:16 PM »
Have added another toy for the basement:

83" Width should be big enough to watch the fishing shows?

"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

shrub

• It Aint Easy Being Fat and Greasy
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2005, 03:29 PM »
sweeeeeeeeet, i bet u and ur buddies superbowl party will be at ur house form now on ;)
She said that if i go fishin one more time she was gonna leave me....whell im gonna miss her!!

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #4 on: Jun 03, 2005, 10:16 AM »
sweeeeeeeeet, i bet u and ur buddies superbowl party will be at ur house form now on ;)

Ya, never thought of that.

crappie66

• BOILER UP
« Reply #5 on: Jun 07, 2005, 01:52 AM »
83 inches is just the right size to watch college football come Late August, I hope you are watching the Purdue Boilermakers each Saturday.

devil-man

« Reply #6 on: Jun 07, 2005, 03:46 AM »
d**n, VC. Can I come live in your basement?  ;)

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #7 on: Jun 14, 2005, 05:49 PM »
d**n, VC. Can I come live in your basement?  ;)

Sorry dude, we have the father in law living with us now (cancer), so we are getting the basement done so me and the missus can have some sort of privacy.

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #8 on: Jun 28, 2005, 03:01 PM »
Almost there: Should be another week or so and it's done. Carpet's in tomorrow. Vanities, walk up bar, and baseboards I think is all that needs to be done:

shrub

• It Aint Easy Being Fat and Greasy
Re: Basement Development Updated June 28
« Reply #9 on: Jun 28, 2005, 10:00 PM »
wow, nice job canuck, did u do that urself or have a contractor do it
She said that if i go fishin one more time she was gonna leave me....whell im gonna miss her!!

Deposit

« Reply #10 on: Jun 29, 2005, 04:39 AM »
Wow! looking good!

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #11 on: Jun 29, 2005, 10:58 AM »
wow, nice job canuck, did u do that urself or have a contractor do it

Ya I wish I did it myself. My motto is "when in doubt; hire it out". Hence the contractor. He's been really good to deal with as well, so that makes it alot easier.

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
« Reply #12 on: Jun 29, 2005, 04:56 PM »
WOW VC !!! looks sweet !! helps when you get a good contractor cause a bad one sure could make it an unpleasant experience.   
Scotty 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.