FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle
This board sponsored by
Please visit out sponsor FishUSA.com

Author Topic: 09 Salmon River Salmon and Steelhead BS Thread on the NY page!  (Read 9214 times)

salmonrebel

• "YOU HAVE TO KILL IT!...TO GRILL IT!"
Re: ANY STEELHEADERS OR SHORELINE BROWN TROUT FISHERMEN DOWN HERE!
« Reply #30 on: Apr 10, 2009, 01:05 PM »
Thanks Rebel. Mighty nice of a Rebel to help a yankee out!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anytime.

SNAGGER, I tried to PM you back, but it said your inbox was full. Well, anyway I was just tellin' ya' thanks for letting me know whats going on. You'll have that on here from time to time. I've been there with a few too.
  Our 2nd Amendment isn't a priviledge!, IT'S A RIGHT!,... That, "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!".... "WHACK 'EM! AN' STACK 'EM!"

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #31 on: Apr 12, 2009, 12:00 AM »
 Hey Rebels if you see a post by DAREDEVIL in NY pages, He's a friend of mine from Utica, NY that stays at the Lodge too! GATORMAN found a good crappie spot on Oneida, ask him about it on the panfish page, when he's back there!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

salmonrebel

« Reply #32 on: Apr 14, 2009, 02:38 PM »
Sure thing SNAGGER...Will do.
  Our 2nd Amendment isn't a priviledge!, IT'S A RIGHT!,... That, "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!".... "WHACK 'EM! AN' STACK 'EM!"

SNAGGER

« Reply #33 on: Apr 16, 2009, 12:50 AM »
        BEST BROWN TROUT TROLLING IN THE HISTORY OF LAKE ONTARIO RIGHT NOW!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

SNAGGER

« Reply #34 on: Apr 19, 2009, 12:34 AM »
 My buddy in a 16 foot bass boat, landed an incredible 39 browns(3-9lbs), 1 steelhead, and 1 salmon in 7 hours of flat line trolling yesterday with 2 rods!           BIG JIM from PA chose to work in his yard this weekend!  :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

wiredstone

« Reply #35 on: Apr 19, 2009, 04:42 AM »
I hope to be up this weekend. First day yesterday down here. I had 4 guys with me. We landed over 100 fish. Biggest was 16". I landed 23 but lost the big golden trout.Great day, but nothing like the fish you have up there. 
wooo fish on. Never mind

gatorman

« Reply #36 on: Apr 19, 2009, 06:08 PM »
          My buddy in a 16 foot boat, landed an incredible 39 browns(3-9lbs), 1 steelhead, and 1 salmon in 7 hours of trolling yesterday!                                   BIG JIM from PA chose to work in his yard this weekend!  :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
He is the black albatross. He comes up 6 week in a role and first weekend he doesn't lakes on fie
a bad day of fishing is better then a good day at work

SNAGGER

« Reply #37 on: Apr 19, 2009, 11:23 PM »
He is the black albatross. He comes up 6 week in a role and first weekend he doesn't lakes on fie
   Sad thing is, is I predicted it a week in advance and went against my weather predictions! He had a banner weekend on eyes last weekend, but he is the Black Albatrose when it comes to Ice fishing & predicting his own lake adventures!  Hey Wiredstone, theres a place up here with the enitials S.S. that's one Fire right now!    Hey get that panfish thread rolling already!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

SNAGGER

« Reply #38 on: Apr 24, 2009, 12:17 AM »
They Dropped The River to 1150cfs Time for a Steel Cage Match!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

SNAGGER

« Reply #39 on: Apr 28, 2009, 11:48 PM »
River's been on fire & so has the lake!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

SNAGGER

« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2009, 01:59 AM »
 Well our NY. Steelhead thread is about over for the year, hope some of you got some useful info & entertainment out of it! Hey Rebels still keep an eye on Northwoods, He'll be out there almost every day for a while! Hope you guys do good in the Online tourney! I'm still going to get you up here Salmon Rebel, if I have to drive down there myself! Catch ya later boys!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

salmonrebel

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2009, 10:41 AM »
Well our NY. Steelhead thread is about over for the year, hope some of you got some useful info & entertainment out of it! Hey Rebels still keep an eye on Northwoods, He'll be out there almost every day for a while! Hope you guys do good in the Online tourney! I'm still going to get you up here Salmon Rebel, if I have to drive down there myself! Catch ya later boys!
Thanks for everything SNAGGER. We will get up there sometime, definitely...
Tell Big Jim, I gotta go right now...I gotta sheep waitin' for me! :laugh:

SNAGGER

« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2009, 12:18 AM »
   Wow, just came back from Oneida lake, 4-5 foot rollers, The Big Lake got to have 10- 18 footers! Winds sustained at 45 mph, it was incredible! Did get some eyes in the Gale Force winds! Anyone heard from Weenie yet! What's up salmon rebel & rebelfisher!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

SNAGGER

Re: 09 Salmon River Salmon and Steelhead BS Thread on the NY page!
« Reply #43 on: Aug 10, 2009, 01:23 AM »
  Well Eastern Lake Ontario is on about it's third week of good downrigging for KINGS and the River fishing is getting REALLY CLOSE now! Hope some of you PA boys come up and enjoy our great fishery!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.