FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle
This board sponsored by
Please visit out sponsor FishUSA.com

Author Topic: Sayer's Lake/ Bald Eagle State Park Creek Channel  (Read 13669 times)

WildOutdoorAddict

• Get the net!
Re: Sayer's Lake/ Bald Eagle State Park Creek Channel
« Reply #15 on: Mar 11, 2011, 06:38 AM »
 ::) oh C'mon guys it's still fun  ;D  And just think, some day all those 8 3/4 inchers will be 9  and end up in hot oil  :laugh:

ICEMAN CLEM

• where the heck did we put the beer
« Reply #16 on: Mar 14, 2011, 06:38 PM »
x2 and we will all enjoy them

geothefisher

• OPEN WATER!
« Reply #17 on: Mar 14, 2011, 09:40 PM »
::) oh C'mon guys it's still fun  ;D  And just think, some day all those 8 3/4 inchers will be 9  and end up in hot oil  :laugh:
  As long as that hot oil is at next years get together!!!  WOO HOOO!  Now that was some fine eats!
It doesn't matter if you are trolling, casting, drop-shotting, flipping, pitching or jigging.  Just as long as you are FISHING!!!!   NAFC Life Member

nez

« Reply #18 on: Mar 15, 2011, 08:28 PM »
This is a great lake if you just want to catch a bunch of fish.  My kids love to fish this lake esp with the draw down.  My son calls it going to the desert.

hookemcookem

« Reply #19 on: Mar 16, 2011, 07:37 PM »
Just wondering what conditions are is the lake fishable and can you launch boats yet

fish on

WildOutdoorAddict

• Get the net!
« Reply #20 on: Mar 16, 2011, 07:43 PM »
Right at this moment the water level is 4.5 ft. above normal (summer time) pool level. I haven't been up recently but I would imagine the water is still murky also. I would think most all ice is gone by now.

fishingood

« Reply #21 on: Mar 18, 2011, 01:34 PM »
I was up last week, lake was still about 1/3 frozen, with the ice floating, was up quite a bit though (at hunters run, the road was covered up to the "gate." I fished from shore a bit over by the beach, and below the spillway, didnt catch anything, but really wasn't expecting to. I would imagine, with the warmer whether, it's only a matter of time before the bite heats up again.

Fish_ON

« Reply #22 on: Mar 19, 2011, 06:46 PM »
Fished from shore today water is around summer pool level, The bite was totally off didnt even get a bite,, maybe the guys in the boats got into them?

Gr8britton

« Reply #23 on: Mar 20, 2011, 05:37 PM »
im looking forward to gettn the boat out here soon.hopefully the bite will pick up soon.

fishingood

« Reply #24 on: Mar 21, 2011, 01:31 PM »
The water's still cold, but warming up. I think by late March into early April they'll be biting again..

Gr8britton

« Reply #25 on: Apr 03, 2011, 06:23 PM »
was up today and caught a bunch of short perch and 25 gills wich half were leagal and some short craps.waters still off color and it was windy as heck.had a hard time holding bottom till i put the other anchor on the line.it was a good day out it should pick up here soon though.good luck and tight lines everyone.wooooo

fishingood

« Reply #26 on: Apr 04, 2011, 08:02 PM »
good signs.. thinkin about comin up this weekend if it's warm.. Supposed to be warm lots of this week and next week (at least above 45) so the water temperature should get warmer, and we should start seein some bigger panfish, as well as some bass, not too far down the road.

Clam Sr.

« Reply #27 on: Apr 05, 2011, 07:15 PM »
I plan on making a trip out sometime in Late april/early may to enjoy some Crappie action that is supposedly fantastic!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.