FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Turtles  (Read 2732 times)

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
Re: Turtles
« Reply #15 on: Jul 11, 2019, 07:39 AM »
I have seen people hit turtles  just to be jerks if you see it get the plate number and report them to purposely hit wildlife is a crime ........
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Swampking89

« Reply #16 on: Jul 11, 2019, 07:44 AM »
I had turtle soup while vacationing in New Orleans and it was delish!!

greensider

« Reply #17 on: Jul 11, 2019, 08:21 AM »
If I see someone hit a turtle it won't be good for them I have a passion for reptiles

FrankM

« Reply #18 on: Jul 11, 2019, 08:45 AM »
Turtle chowder is awesome. Haven't had it in many years. My brother used to catch them and sell them to restaurants when we were kids. I would never hit one with the car. Saw a huge one crossing the road on the way home from work last week and traffic was stopped both ways to let him cross.
Kool Aid Kool Aid, Tastes Great, Wish we had some, can't wait.

taxid

« Reply #19 on: Jul 11, 2019, 09:59 AM »
SAVE A CHICKEN EAT A TURTLE

give the turtle a break see one in the road  get him out before some knuckle head runs him over ...I even save mud turtles

Agreed. I recently saw one run over on the shoulder. Someone had to swerve to hit it. Idiots!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

seamonkey84

« Reply #20 on: Jul 11, 2019, 10:42 AM »
Hitting animals with a car is just malicious and a waste. If your not going to eat it or make sure it goes to use, don’t kill it. Granted, nothing goes to waste, something is going to eat it. When I catch invasive fish, if I’m not taking them home, they become Eagle  or turtle food.
"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

catfisher

• Born to fish
« Reply #21 on: Jul 12, 2019, 09:46 AM »
Better check the regulations. There is a season for taking snapping turtles. Only legal means are gun or bow. Guy got busted locally for killing one on a golf course with a golf club.

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #22 on: Jul 12, 2019, 09:03 PM »
he should have .....
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.