MFF US Midwest > Illinois

come on guys from IL.

(1/3) > >>

pot-belly-pike:
lets get some posting done
 OK

chicagocarpcult:
Im originally from the south side of chicago but I live in Ft. Wayne now. Dont worry Im still 100% BEARS. Im coming out this weekend to visit relatives and Im probably going to shorefish Braidwood.  I will post report when I get back...........Go bears  Sox

chicagocarpcult:
Shorefished Braidwood last saturday on the south side. Walked down to the west corner and just used an icefishing jig under a float about 3 ft down with beemoths and redworms. You can catch bluegill all day long tight to the rocks.Nothing to write home about on the size but they kept ya busy. I also caught some small catfish and a couple small bass here and there. Its a good place if ya want to take a kid especially. You wouldnt have to cast out far and theres plenty of action for the kids. They wouldnt get bored.....Take care

bigbucky1:
These are the fish I kept while out sun. at a local farm pond.  They were caught by me, my son and one of his friends.  I forgot to take the camera with me to the pond but got some pictures before I cleaned them and they were tasty last night for supper.

These were a pair of 14" male crappies
8) 8)
These were some nice 9-10" sunnies
;D ;D

bigbucky1:
Well it was crowded on the hennipen canal yesterday when I went out.  Had to actually fish around people.  I guess they are starting to figure out that it is not such a bad fishery after all.  Just a lot of small fish to sort through before you catch a decent fish.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version