FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Pend Oreille  (Read 1698 times)

bearsfan

Pend Oreille
« on: Apr 14, 2008, 02:45 PM »
Went saturday for macks, nothing, saw quite a few on the screen from 70'- 130'. The guys that caught fish said right at first light was the best time. We got out there pretty late.

Somers

Re: Pend Oreille
« Reply #1 on: Jul 14, 2008, 01:42 PM »
 A little over a month until I'll be visiting and fishing LPO...counting down the days!

Any recent reports to fuel our hopes of monster trout from out that way?

riske

Re: Pend Oreille
« Reply #2 on: Mar 27, 2011, 11:57 AM »
Looking for some input on the Walleye out on the Pond.  I have hit the river pretty hard the last few years looking for them but to no avail.  I have caught alot of bass out of the river and some giant perch.  Problem is I usually have the wife and kids with me and they dont have the patiance to drift slowly with bottome bouncers or jigs so we usually quit and hit the bass. 

I have also fished the mouth of the CF and around the islands still no luck.. I have heard guys have good luck on the Pack river delta.  I havent tried that one yet.  If my stupid truck wasnt in the shop getting the top end rebuilt I would have hit it yesterday. 
Also I talked to a guy thats a guide out there and he says he catches them but he only had one picture of one. From the pic it looked like he was way down by Priest river in July.  I really dont feel like paying a guy to try to find them.  I can put alot of gas in my own boat and try to find them.  But who knows maybe I will pay and go.

Anyone out there catch eyes on the Big North Idaho pond?  Anyone want to share some tips or areas that have worked for them?  I would be willing to join people that have found them or are willing to try.  I have a pretty reliable boat and it does well in the chop.  Willing to split gas? Maybe get a few guys with boats out there and get after them?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.