FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Can someone help me??  (Read 2865 times)

Steelie Slayer

• Serious Steelhead NUT!!!!!!!
Can someone help me??
« on: Mar 24, 2009, 10:30 AM »
I want to make a trip down to Ohio from Michigan to chase around some steelies. Looking at the eastern side of ohio and was wondering if anyone could point me in a general direction of what river gets a good steelie run and how long it will be before it is over?
Not looking for any specific holes, just a starting point as to what river to go to.  If anyone could help it would be much appreciated!
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

"We drank all this fish..... And we caught all the beer, err we caught all the fish...... And drank all the beer!"

BudIce

Re: Can someone help me??
« Reply #1 on: Mar 28, 2009, 06:53 PM »
All of the rivers produce fish...grand, conneaut, chagrin.  Run should go on for a while yet. My brother and his friend landed 20 the other day and let them all go.  Looking forward to getting back to Ohio soon myself and doing some fishing

Steelie Slayer

• Serious Steelhead NUT!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 28, 2009, 07:30 PM »
Thats one thing i've heard about Ohio rivers... 20, 30, and 40 fish hookup days are not uncommon..........  THanks for the help man!
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

"We drank all this fish..... And we caught all the beer, err we caught all the fish...... And drank all the beer!"

BudIce

« Reply #3 on: Mar 28, 2009, 07:37 PM »
No prob, my bro said there wasn't even a big run yet.  But that was last week so I don't know what it has been like since. Good Luck

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.