FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Steelhead Left to Waste...IDFG News  (Read 2270 times)

Brentster7189

Steelhead Left to Waste...IDFG News
« on: Mar 23, 2011, 02:10 PM »
Did anyone else see this article.  I hope they catch these SOB's.

http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/apps/releases/view.cfm?NewsID=5800

>:(

Duck-Slayer

Re: Steelhead Left to Waste...IDFG News
« Reply #1 on: Mar 23, 2011, 05:15 PM »
those SOB's need some straightening out, I would love too get put in a room with some of those type's of people, I will retaliate for the animals left too waste...
Matt

iwantabuggy

« Reply #2 on: Mar 23, 2011, 05:58 PM »
those SOB's need some straightening out, I would love too get put in a room with some of those type's of people, I will retaliate for the animals left too waste...
Matt

Simmer down, I only left a few there   :-*.........j/k. >:(

It is a tragedy.  I hope they catch them. 
Keep your gun powder dry and your fishing hooks wet.

fishslayerX

« Reply #3 on: Mar 26, 2011, 02:58 PM »
Dude I would not even joke about this, f those guys I work so hard to catch steelhead some punks just waste them what the hay. I work harder to get steelies than deer I blast a deer every year dont get a steelhead every year tho.

fishhead4268

• Have rod will travel
« Reply #4 on: Mar 26, 2011, 03:16 PM »
This is a brutal and really shysty thing to do!!  I have been fishing chromers for many years like many of you and the steelies we have in our area are wonderful and challenging to fish for and to teach our younger ones to enjoy.  I practice catch and release and I am all good for those who want to keep a fish for the table once in a while but this is makin me steam!!!  While working on the salmon river on douglaston I have thrown people off the property for kicking fish back in the water, runin there hands up the gills for pics and the list goes on. some people just cant be educated no matter how hard you try!!!! :cursing: :cursing:
EAT, SLEEP, FISH, REPEAT.. I FISH THEREFORE I AM!!  In search of Hedy Mogin steelhead & Browns from Black River west to Ohio catch and realease!! Always lookin for panfish for the freezer!!  Take a kid fishing, it will make him smile and you proud your passing on a great sport!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.