MFF US Midwest > Indiana

Prairie Creek?

(1/3) > >>

RobertFitz:
So with a promise to myself(and the lady and kids) I was going to try for more eyes this year. If anyone remembers my 12 incher from iceshanty, that was the first one I ever caught. After taking the family to Bartonias in Union City for the all you can eat walleye they have been wanting me to make some at home. Friday seems to be the only day I'll make it out but what I'm wondering if anyone on here has been doing good lately from the bank? I have a 14' with trolling motor(10hp needs worked on) so it will be trolling speeds for me which I'm fine with, just dont want to launch and load by myself if buddy doesn't go. Not asking for hotspots or baits because I'm happy with doing research myself(more rewarding anyways), just a little insight is all on the possibility bank fishing being successful.

bigr:
There has been some eyes taking from below the missy dam. You'll have to be patient and not expect a limit.

RobertFitz:
Thanks bigr. Usually I fish Missi and Sali for crappie, and summit for gills. Knew you could catch them below the dam but totally spaced on it. After 3 kids and the youngest being 2 I'm sure I got patience for some fish lol. It's about a hour and 1/2 hour drive from me so might have to head that way.

lovetfish:
There is quite a few places to bank fish this time of year at Prairie creek trolling crankbaits such a flicker shads works well as well as nightcrawler harnesses except the yellow bass loves nightcrawlers cost $10 to launch a boat and $5 to bank.  bank fishing by the campground either side of channel or the bridges may be good

RobertFitz:
Thanks for the help guys! Hopefully will be taking buddies boat out Friday during that wind and colder air and see what I can fish up. I've been a few times just never targeted eyes at all so hopefully with my helix unit and navionics I'll be able to find them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version